Close-range base power of 2.6 (5.2 with long button press). When using Dual Arms, generally doubling the statistics (i.e. LV 3: STR 82 / AGI 23 / DEX 41. Skill Set 1: A) Sliding Shot 1-3. That being said, here are the stats you want to improve for each class or role as a rule of thumb. And no I'm not talking about the Story boss, or the bridge boss. Weapon 2: Muramasa F9 (base to ++), Kikuichimonji F9 (base to ++). I swear half that boss fight I'm basically on medic duty. Enemies temporarily find it difficult to detect and target you. Place a lock-on target circle on an enemy for 22.5 seconds. There are three types of medals that you can earn during battles. LV 2: INT 55 / DEX 22. Become the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the SAO franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Another question I have is for Power/Guard Field Shot, does that work for only allies or can I gain from the affect as well. Gadgets: First Aid Kit, Frag Grenade, Anit-Ailment Kit, Plasma Grenade, Weapon 1: LMG Dushu (base to ++), LMG Puryui (base to ++). Weapon 1: Dragonfall (base to ++), Dragonbreaker (base to ++). Buy on Amazon. D) Omnia Vanitas 1-2. Fire a bullet that creates a cleansing field where it lands that cures allies' status ailments. You can kill different monsters and players around the world of Fatal Bullet to earn experience to level up. Skill Set 2: A) Dash Attack 1-2. Beyond that is difficult to say without knowing your play style. Reduce an enemys defense by 10 percent for 30 seconds. I just wanted some suggestions on what could be good build. Heal an ally for 900 HP. Also attracts enemy attention. Raises defense by 15 percent. The ranks range from Rank 1 to Rank 11. http://bit.ly/Havian-Membership Find me here YouTube Community Tab https://www.youtube.com/@HavianCritDmg/community Twitter https://twitter.com/HavianCritDmg Discord https://discord.gg/havian Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@haviancritdmg Instagram https://www.instagram.com/haviancritdmg-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Game Title: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet 2017 Bandai Namco EntertainmentBecome the hero of Gun Gale Online in the latest game of the Sword Art Online franchise in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam. I just started playing Fatal Bullet yesterday and I really enjoy it, but im having a hard time trying to get a sniper build going, ive read alot of info but most of those post are 1-2 years old and not sure if that info is still good. Stats: as long as Dex and Luc are maxed, the rest don't matter as much. Can be done in mid-air. Follow Technobubble poobah Jason Hidalgos shenanigans on Twitter @jasonhidalgo or his Tabiasobi Youtube channel. The weapons are divided into the following categories. Gadgets: First Aid Kit, Proximity Mine, Combat Knife, Weapon 1: Kagemitsu G4 (base to ++), Kotetsu G4 (base to ++), Masamune G4. LV1: AGI 9. The gameplay is quite good and you can choose from several types of weapons. . D) Shield Matrix 1-3. Otherwise, if you know the actual names of some of these items, feel free to let me know in the comments or by emailing me directly and Ill update them. You can increase the affection with your teammates during battles. Check them out and see which ones fit your evil build designs. D) Tactical Roll until Level 41, then Nanotech Boost Shot 1-3. It is only visible to you. Usable by: Handgun, Shotgun, Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Gatling Gun, Launcher, Gun and Sword. Weapon 1: Bunker Comet (base to ++), Meteor Fall (base to ++), Spicule. Reduce Gatling Guns heat gauge while inflicting optical damage with 4.125 base power and medium blaze build-up. Level 112 on Xbox havnt played in a year want to get back Special Time with Rain and Philia Sword Art Online Press J to jump to the feed. Usable by: Handgun, Shotgun, Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Gun and Sword. Right now Im using an AMR Tiamat+ with conceal, erase bullet line (I think I got the name right), concentration and the armor debuff (cant really remember the name). Thanks in advance! LV1: INT 30. Hi, I'm a returning player and I was wonder what a good in-depth sniper build would be such as weapons, skills, memory chips, rtc. Charge at an enemy and unleash a flurry of sword thrusts. Long cooldown times can be reduced by using Handgun Weapon Art. Reduce an enemys defense by 20 percent for 30 seconds. Fatal Bullet follows the events of Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization and takes place in Gun Gale Online, a game released by Zaskar following the advent of The Seed.The base game includes two modes: the Main Story, which follows the player's custom character, and Kirito Mode, a mini-campaign focusing on Kirito where the Death Gun incident is adapted to fit the Gameverse. Base cooldown: 60 . LV1: INT 9. Skill Set 2: A) Armor Form 1-3. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - PvP Hunting Quests (Bounty Hunter Achievement) Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Rank 7 Weapons List. There are different mechanics in the game . LV1: DEX 19. Usable by: Handgun, Shotgun, Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Gatling Gun, Launcher. D) Electrodynamic Stunner 1-3. I figure that it might be interesting for folks who are curious about each characters stat distribution and how it figures into that characters overall build and play style. LV 2: STR 31 / DEX 74. Skill Set 1: A) Sliding Shot 1-3. C) Sentry Style. LV 3: INT 103 / DEX 45. B) Power Form 1 until level 33, then Human Fortress 1-3. LV 3: AGI 121. Reduce acquired hate by 750 when hitting an enemy. Charge towards the target at high speed and unleash a shot if you connect. LV 3: VIT 55 / INT 107 / LUK 31. This game is Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Slash the target four times in a row, then unleash a shockwave that sweeps a large area. You have different skills in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, which can be used during combat. STR/DEX) of the original weapon will allow you to dual wield them. C) Healing Bullet 1-3. LV1: None. You can level up your character when you reach a specific amount of experience. Inflict suppression status on opponents marked by Bullet Line for 20 seconds. You can increase the affection with your teammates in the shortest possible time by a simple method. aswell. As one would expect, its firepower, accuracy, and range are all high, but it is heavy to hold, hampering its handling. -Critical Form Shot IV. Increases an allys critical attack rate by 20 percent for 180 seconds. New Player. Your sword barriers will keep you safe from dying. LV 3: STR 49 / VIT 109. Put a few points into vit and luc for healing field shot but otherwise don't put too many points into either of those. 1. D) Human Fortress 1-3. 9 Best Skills in Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet | Technobubble, all skills in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Best Level Up Grinding Area (Level 40-60+) Switch to extreme mode to get more experience [points from each kill. LV1: INT 19. If your weapons have Experience Gain Increase skill attached, your leveling process will accelerate significantly. Reduce acquired hate by 1125 when hitting an enemy. Enemy detection range reduced by 25 percent and hate acquired from enemies is reduced by 15 percent. AMR Grim Reaper pretty much guarantees a one-hit kill if you can consistently quick-scope a player's head. Creates a field that increases an allys attack by 15 percent for 180 seconds. Valve Corporation. This has a Hard Cap at 50% Lower is Better for this! Skills vary from boosting attack and defense power to unique attack that can damage enemies or heal allies. Players may only use up to four skills per weapon, giving them up to eight skills to use in battle. C) Power Form 1 until Level 20, then Power Field Shot 1-3. Skills: There's only two that you personally should bother with, and those would be Electrodynamic Stunner (for trolling) and Explosive Shot (which is the fastest way to kill Behemoth: the one boss that HMG Bravefire 4 doesn't kill in a few seconds). I destroy online bosses with this weapon (except compared to the HMG Bravefire 4 of course). Reduce acquired hate by 1500 when hitting an enemy. Weapon 2: Betelgeuse . Lasts for 60 seconds. Attraction field has a base power of 0.1 explosive damage, covers 7.5 meters and lasts 7.5 seconds. Gadgets: First Aid Kit, Plasma Grenade, Anti-Ailment Kit, Weapon 1: Valkyrie (base to ++), Valkyrie Mk2 (base to ++). B) Tranquilizer Shot 1-2. This is a small percent and will take quite some time before all your teammates are up to 100%. LV1: AGI 23. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1318540572, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1313299756, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1313939678, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1314122174, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1317776583, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327435313, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1327498009, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1330774530, steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1331555084. D) Armor Form 1-3. C) Healing Bullet 1-3. Place a lock-on target circle on an enemy for 30 seconds. Weapon 2: Blast Spear (base to ++), Explosion (base to ++). isnt its the most damage weapon atm ? LV1: None. Inflict optical and blast damage with 2.25 base power and trigger an explosion in a set area. C) Curing Field Shot . Inflict damage on foes with a base power of 1.25 while factoring in your remaining HP. Fire a significantly large volley of bullets at an enemy. Valve Corporation. Lasts for 60 seconds. C) Armor Form Shot 1-2. D) Armor Break Shot 1-2. Also reduces damage received by 7.5 percent. Since youre a part of the big leagues now, youll be able to take them down easily and continue your journey to be the best. LV1: INT 10 / AGI 4. Enemies are weak here. When you reach the boss, head to the platform on the left side of the boss where the boss will only fire ranged fireballs. More you use the weapons, more proficient you become with them. SHAREfactoryhttps://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/tid=CUSA00572_00 Lasts for 60 seconds. Handgun. Even with my AGI build I still get my arse kicked! Skill Set 1: A) Speed Form 1 until level 40, then Gunstinger 1-3. Reduce an enemys attack power by 15 percent for 30 seconds. Follow Technobubble poobah Jason Hidalgos shenanigans on Twitter @jasonhidalgo or his Tabiasobi Youtube channel. Your detection range increases by 50 percent. Lasts for 60 seconds. In the meantime, Im starting out with key information and stats of about half of the characters and updating the list as I get to everyone else. LV 3: VIT 23, INT 82, LUK 14. Skill Set 1: A) Scatter Wheel 1-2. However, it eventually caps at 1000. Close-range base power of 2.0, 1.35 and 1.65. LV 2: STR 31 / AGI 74. LV 3: AGI 101 / DEX 44. Skill Set 1: A) Starts with Tactical Roll 1 then switches to Gunstinger 1-2. You can equip your characters with a variety of different gun types, ranging from handguns to sniper rifles to machine guns, all of . Skill Set 2: A) Quick Shot 1-3. D) Speed Form 1 until Level 32 then switches to Critical Form Bullet 1-3. You can keep doing this as long as you want. D) Star Splash 1-3. Temporarily boost a gadget's effectiveness. B) Sharp Nail 1-2. Vitality (VIT): Affects your maximum HP and damage reduction rate. @Kick The Bukkit, thanks & I edited the font of the title for you & future visitor to my guide to be able to read it much easier! Weapon 1: Sangfroid (base to +), AMR Tiamat (base to Mk2+). Zip Waiver Mat Talk Online Monthly. While attacking, increase hate acquired from enemy by 25 percent. Skill Set 2: A) Health Recovery Bullet 1-3. One caveat is that some accessory and weapon names might be different from the English version as this guide is based on the Japanese guidebook and game (I did my best to apply the localized names for skills and other things in this guide). Buffing skills are best left to partners like ArFA-Sys and Lisbeth, so you're two remaining slots are, once again, your choice. Also inflicts optical damage of 0.6 to 0.3 base power. Technobubble covers games, gadgets, technology and all things geek. You can also run around the map and kill as many mobs in the area as possible as well. D) Omnia Vanitas 1-3. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. LV 2: STR 43. (Forgot to mention, that im used to the dodge mechanics and utilize it alot, but are you able to dodge and shoot, not sure if thats a thing). The effect persists while crouching. To become a Member click the 'JOIN' button or use this link! LV 3: STR 82 / DEX 41 / LUK 23. Raises speed by 15 percent. LV 3: STR 57 / AGI 111 / DEX 33. C) Healing Bullet 1-3. / Max Cap. Becoming the best in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet means that you must level up quickly by utilizing all of the mechanics available to you. Skill Set 2: A) Tactical Roll 1-3. Description: A large bolt-action sniper rifle, also commonly known as an "anti-materiel rifle."Using large-caliber ammo, it features deep rifling to improve heat dissipation, as well as a prominent muzzle break to reduce the recoil inherent in guns of its kind. LV 3: STR 101 / AGI 44. Levelling up using the mobs around The Floating Tower is a viable method, and you can do it as soon as you enter the open-world of Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. LV1: INT 11. Weapon 2: GL6 Firebringer (base to ++), GL6 Inferno (base to ++). Gadget effects are improved by 30 percent for 60 seconds. C) HP Recovery Shot 1-3. LV1: STR 20 / DEX 8. On that note, Ive decided to put together this character build and loadout guide featuring the games various characters such as Sinon, Bazalt Joe and a certain person dressed in black from head to toe and surrounded by women. Raise acquired enemy hate by 625 within a 20-meter radius. South of the Floating Tower, you can find the Scorpion Boss fight. So your best bet would be self-buffing or extra defensive skillls. Fire a bullet that takes heat from the Gatling gun and uses it to inflict blaze build-up. It is the first Sword Art Online TPSRPG and the first Sword Art Online game on the Xbox One platform. Gadgets: First Aid Kit, Proximity Mine, Frag Grenade. Dual Arms: Aftera certain point in the main story, you will acquirethe Dual Arms skill, allowing you to carry a copy of your primaryweapon in your off hand. LV 2: VIT 15, INT 32, LUK 8. LV 3: VIT 44 / AGI 101. Grim Reaper is much lighter, fires slowly and can crit more. Skill Set 1: A) Conceal 1-3. LV1: None. Any idea when there may be a sale for DLC on Steam? LV 2: VIT 52. Fire a bullet at an enemy that makes it less likely to target you. Eventually, Im planning to update this with information on character relationships and what have you should there be interest. D) Speed Form 1 until Level 40 then replaced by Dual Orbital 1-3. Reload your bullets while dodging with a forward roll. Can do two consecutive steps. But still need massive STR to hold it. B) Attention Seeker 1-3. Any idea when there may be a sale for DLC on Steam? Creates a field that increases an allys attack by 20 percent for 180 seconds. Bullet Circle diameter shrinks by 10 percent. LV 2: STR 27 / AGI 65. Usable by: Handgun, Shotgun, Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Gatling Gun, Gun and Sword. Increase an allys defense by 20 percent for 180 seconds. Inflicts base physical, close-range damage of 100, 200 based on body part hit and distance to foe. B) Tactical Roll 1-3. By: Ain- stein . Once he is done reviving others, take him down and wait for the others to revive him. -Armor Form Shot IV. #swordartonlinefatalbullet #SniperBuild #GameplaySubscribe Here Thank you - #UCQV3HIuOYD9dK41m3mm6STAI like playing video games and having fun so subscri. Only half of the characters right now and will continue to add more as it is updated. Lasts for 60 seconds. 4 close-range slashes with base power of 0.9, 0.99, 1.08 and 1.35, followed by one hit with a base power of 2.88 that covers a wide area. By performing any of these acts, you can earn as many medals during combat as you want to. The higher the rarity, the higher the number of Memory Chips a weapon can contain . LV 2: INT 48 / AGI 19. Some skills have three tiers, which unlock after reaching a specific level of proficiency with that level. LV1: INT 9. Contraction speed increases by 20 percent. Lasts for 60 seconds. Place a lock-on target circle on an enemy for 15 seconds. I understand the main stats of a sniper which are DEX and LUCK, and like I said, I want to use support for myself, so INT is a must, not sure where I should allocate the rest of the points, another than that, what weapons should I be aimig for and what skills as a beginner, im only lvl 15 atm of the is post, gonna be higher as I will continue playing. Skill Set 1: A) Taunting Yell 1-3. What is the best sniper after the recent update and what is the best sniper stats build? LV1: VIT 30. Skill Set 1: A) Sharp Nail 1-2. LV1: DEX 9. LV 2: AGI 53 / LUK 22. Stats: very high INT and VIT for Support/Healing skills, very high DEX and LUC too, partly for skills and partly to get the best out of the Grim Reaper. Make yourself some money in the process! D) nanotech Boost 1-2. Also inflicts optical and blast damage with 0.7 base power. Skill Set 1: A) Sword Barrier 1-3. Lasts for 60 seconds. C) Speed Form 1-3. The speed at which you gain proficiency with a weapon also depends on how hard the enemy is. Lasts for 60 seconds. In recent days before, socialize with epidemiologists and bullet guide will have also be suspended the creaky public. B) Enhance Gadget 1-3. Inflict optical and blast damage with 2.0 base power and trigger an explosion in a set area. Temporarily allows you to fire a bullet that raises an ally's critical rate. Become unable to move and impervious to damage. Increase an allys attack by 20 percent for 180 seconds. That guys the worst, you know. While attacking, increase hate acquired from enemy by 15 percent. You can also check out our Gadgets Guide for more help on the game. LV 2: AGI 62. Weapons also have Ranks which effect the base stats of the weapon. Fire a bullet that creates a booster field where it lands that raises allies' defense for a time. Skill Set 1: A) Power Form 1 until level 29, then Power Field Shot 1-2. You also become difficult to target afterward. Auto-reload Probability+ ~74.5%: Your weapon will automatically reload. A common questionis what stats to go for when doing certain builds. You'll already have the important chips. Lasts for 60 seconds. D) Toxic Gas Blast 1-3. Step into the versatile landscapes and environments of Gun Gale Online. LV 3: STR 44 / VIT 101. Inflict damage on foes with a base power of 1.5 while factoring in your remaining HP. Sniper build suggestions Right now I'm using an AMR Tiamat+ with conceal, erase bullet line (I think I got the name right), concentration and the armor debuff (can't really remember the name). Those guys are freaking aimbotters with that skill. Can be done in mid-air. Anyone know of a good sniper PVP build? Inflict close-range physical damage of 500, 300 or 100 depending on distance from foe. C) Taunting Yell 1-3. Also increases your critical hit rate and provides a slight boost in your damage reduction rate. I just unlocked the phantom bullet skill and I was thinking of replacing the armor debuff, although by using the latter for a modest period of time I found it pretty useful. Reduces the time when your bullet line is initially shown by 100 percent. Got skills? Also increases your damage for critical hits and when hitting weak spots. Fire a bullet that creates a curative field where it lands that restores allies' HP. B) Sliding Shot 1-2. For a set time, enemies are more likely to target you. LV 2: AGI 46 / DEX 19. Base power of 4.7. LV 3: STR 94 / AGI 41. Gold BoB is brutal! For a short time, you will not flinch when taking damage. If you are looking for a farming method to increase the weapon proficiency quickly, equip a rapid-fire version of your weapon, set the difficulty to extreme and head to the dungeon located in the Third Area of Old South. Also inflicts optical damage of 0.55 to 0.275 base power. LV 3: STR 89 / AGI 25 / DEX 44. Please see the. Privacy Policy. D) Toxic Gas Blast 1-3. Below are the builds and loadouts for the games various characters/ Kirito & Friends. LV1: INT 15. LV 2: STR 27 / AGI 65. Does not affect some gadgets. LV1: VIT 5. Intelligence (INT): Improves the effect and success rate of your skills. D) Power Form 1-2. B) Quick Shot 1-3. Temporarily causes a short delay in the time it takes for your Bullet Line to be displayed and makes it harder for enemies to target you. Be sure to check out our Weapons Arts Guide by heading over to the link. 4 close-range slashes with base power of 0.9, 0.99, 1.08 and 1.35, followed by three hits with a base power of 1.2, 1.275 and 1.325 that covers a wide area. The fireballs on the other hand are very easy to dodge. LV 3: AGI 106. I'm looking for a build that can deal as much damage as possible. Its power, range, and accuracy are all admirably high to ensure such jobs get done, even if it makes it heavy and unwieldy. B) Speed Form 1-3. Also inflicts blast damage of 0.5 to 0.25 base power. B) Armor Form Shot 1 until Level 31, then Guard Field Shot 1-3. Memory Chips: Weapon Attack, Physical Attack, Explosive Attack, Crit Rate, Crit Damage, Weak Spot Damage, Auto-reload Rate. Also inflicts optical and blast damage with 1.0 base power. Temporarily allows you to fire a bullet that boosts an ally's defense. LV 2: VIT 15 / AGI 38. Reduces the time when your bullet line is initially shown by 50 percent. Can do two consecutive steps. C) Healing Bullet 1-3. LV 2: STR 32 / AGI 8 / DEX 15. Luck (LUK): Increases item drop rate and the effect of memory chips found on dropped weapons. LV 2: VIT 26 / AGI 63. Enemy detection range reduced by 75 percent and hate acquired from enemies is reduced by 25 percent. It could provide insight you could use when doing your own custom builds for your main character or Arfa-Sys. Also recovers HP when extending duration by holding button. Hits twice in mid-air with base power of 2.35 and 4.7. LV1: DEX 36. Weapon 2: Prosti (base to ++), Daverie (base to ++). Raise acquired enemy hate by 500 within a 20-meter radius. Sniper Build. Members can support the production of new content \u0026 get additional perks! Gadget effects are improved by 10 percent for 60 seconds. LV 3: STR 46 / AGI 104. Just like the skills, your weapons also have a proficiency level. Skill Set 2: A) Blazing Blast 1-3. LV 2: STR 19 / AGI 48. You can always reset your cp allocation at a terminal using the customisation slots later on if you feel like you need to change things. C) Phantom Bullet 1-3. Now onward to the SAO: Fatal Bullet skill list. LV 2: STR 27 / DEX 65. LV 2: STR 65 / DEX 27. LV 3: STR 47 / DEX 106. Revive ally with 50 percent health. Its a decent amount of XP, along with some great drops for you to sell. B) Power Form Shot 1-2. Close-range attack with base power of 0.465xa > 2.4805. Depends on how good you are with quick-scoping. Skill Set 1: A) Sliding Shot 1-3. Inflicts large stun buildup within an area. B) HP Recovery Shot 1 until Level 41 then switches to Nanotech Boost 1-2. #Roadto200subs appreciate the support. Deals more damage at closer range. Skill Set 1: A) Power Form Shot 1 until Level 22, then Power Field Shot 1-3. Gadgets: First Aid Kit, Anti-Ailment Kit, Frag Grenade, Combat Knife. B) Armor Form 1-3. LV1: AGI 15. Welcome to the SAO Fatal Bullet Wiki. Attracts even more enemy attention. Increases all of an allys stats by 20 percent for 120 seconds. Effect lasts 60 seconds. LV1: DEX 40. For the skills, I have my ArfaSys use the ff buffs/debuffs: -Power Form Shot IV. Memory Chips: Physical Attack, Weapon Attack, Crit Rate, Crit Damage, Weak Spot Damage, Explosive Attack, Auto-Reload Rate, 8th chip is optional. Reduce an enemys defense by 15 percent for 30 seconds. Increases all of an allys stats by 30 percent for 120 seconds. Take out your weapon and start firing at the boss. Fire a bullet that restores an ally's HP over a set period of time. The trick to getting proficient with skills is that you can keep casting them whether you are engaged in combat or not. Use a submachine gun or a handgun, as youll get your ammo back after defeating the enemies. LV 2: INT 17 / DEX 42. In this video I show my Sniper and Handgun Builds, and I find out how to farm overclock chips. For 120 seconds, restore 90 percent of an allys HP. Inflict damage on foes with a base power of 1.375 while factoring in your remaining HP. Temporarily allows you to fire a bullet that boosts an ally's attack power. Also should I be buying better weapons from the predatory shop, because I just got myself a epic sniper. B) Hawk Eye 1-3. C) Attention Seeker 1-3. Ive also seen some glass cannon builds that involve explosive shot. For this method, equip two best Sword Barriers, head to the dungeon in the fourth area and get to the point where there are snipers in the area. LV 3: STR 47 / AGI 93 / DEX 27. Weapon 2: Procyon SL (base to Procyon SL3). LV 3: INT 43 / DEX 97. Lasts for 60 seconds. Inflicts medium stun buildup within an area. B) Tactical Roll 1-2. Increase an allys attack by 15 percent for 180 seconds. Lasts for 60 seconds. LV 2: VIT 47. For earning the true ending of the game, you must have maximum Friendship Affection Level across all your characters. D) Speed Form 1 until Level 32 then switches to Critical Form Bullet 1-3. D) Acrobatic Fire until Level 27, then Trigger Happy 1-3. First, lets go over some basic knowledge for stats and classes, which will help you when putting together your builds (I also posted a runninglist of all skills in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet that includes all stat requirements and changes in each skill when leve: There are six key stats that determine your characters build as well as what role he or she falls under. Can be performed twice in succession. I would go for adding Human Fortress as well because being disturbed when aiming for that ONE SHOT. If you are looking to level up as quickly as possible, there is a short method to level up quickly. Skill Set 1: A) Conceal 1. Not much point in going for Stunner and other affliction-type skills, since most players in PvP have Anti-Ailment Kits and Curing Field Shot. Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet Sniper Class GuideSAO: Fatal Bullet AMR Tiamat Sniper Class Phantom Bullet Sniper NEW SHIRTS Are NOW Available! LV 3: INT 103 / AGI 45. And no you can't fire whilst dodging unless you are using skills like scatter wheel and acrobatic shot. I get downed AI proceeds to clap and then get down as well, fb inv a speedrun (already a month old but idc), in need of a good damage build for abbysal dungeon. Hate received from enemies is reduced by 25 seconds. Temporarily allows you to fire a bullet that lowers an enemy's attack power. But the general gist is, strength so you can just wield your sniper and smgs (make room for dual wielding later if you wish). C) Omnia Vanitas 1-3. Overheat Buildup & Duration / 27.50% "Overheat Buildup & Duration" at 27.50% will make you shoot 3.636363 times longer on the equipped Gatling Gun. LV 3: STR 99 / INT 16 / AGI 29 / DEX 50. They allow you to build your character, allowing it to use special weapons and skills. Heres a quick rundown for each of them and what they do. Fires a bullet that creates an explosive plasma field where it lands. Enemy detection range reduced by 50 percent and hate acquired from enemies is reduced by 20 percent. Once the boss jumps down, quickly climb back up to the platform. Every time you level up in a weapons proficiency, its damage is increased and becomes more effective in combat. LV 3: STR 118 / DEX 53. This is a very good method of gaining proficiency quickly with any ranged weapon. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. LV 3: INT 140. Raises defense by 10 percent. LV 3: STR 53 / AGI 118. Skill Set 2: A) Enhance Gadget 1-3. This will auto assign a hand gun to use as your dual wield weapon. C) Sentry Style. LV 2: STR 21 / DEX 52. Allows you to fire a bullet that creates an explosion that damages enemies who touch it. B) HP Recovery Shot 1-2 until Level 62 then switches to AED Shot. However, leveling up is no easy feat in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Fire a regular volley of bullets at an enemy. Also recovers HP and triggers large explosion after extending duration. Max out your DEX and LUC in order to maximise your crits as well. and our Skill Set 1: A) Taunting Yell 1-3. Once you have this ability, you can choose the sword you want to use and select the 'equip alternate equipment' button. Press square or R2 to do finisher with base power of 2.2385. You do not necessarily have to fight the snipers. While attacking, increase hate acquired from enemy by 20 percent. LV 3: DEX 109 / INT 49. Increase an allys defense by 15 percent for 180 seconds. SAO Fatal Bullet Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. LV 2: INT 62. Close-range attack with base power of 0.465xa > 2.255. They will keep picking off your teammates with one shot kills and all you need to do is keep reviving them. You could build up your strength and play with heavy artillery such as Launchers and Gatling Guns, or pump up your Agility and weave around the battlefield with nothing but your trusty Sword and a Handgun. 5.2 with long button press ) doing this as long as DEX and Luc in order to maximise crits. Is Better for this One Shot up is no easy feat in Sword Art Online Fatal. #! /en-us/tid=CUSA00572_00 lasts for 60 seconds long as you want Online in the latest game of the Tower... Order to maximise your crits as well that One Shot of these acts, you must have maximum Friendship level! Is no easy feat in Sword Art Online game on the Xbox One platform Inferno ( base +. Weapon, giving them up to eight skills to use special weapons and skills do. Shot kills and all you need to do is keep reviving them what stats to go for adding Fortress. With them buying Better weapons from the predatory shop, because I just got myself a epic.. Guide for more help on the Xbox One platform 1 then switches to Form. Of the Floating Tower, you can level up in a row, then trigger 1-3... The first Sword Art Online: Fatal bullet skill list to build your character when you reach specific. On Twitter @ jasonhidalgo or his Tabiasobi Youtube channel first Aid Kit, Anti-Ailment Kit, Kit. At which you Gain proficiency with that level: increases item drop rate and provides slight...: Procyon SL ( base to ++ ) I be buying Better weapons from the Gatling Gun, Assault,! That lowers an enemy for 15 seconds ) Armor Form Shot IV to dodge must maximum! Your character when you reach a specific amount of experience the versatile landscapes and environments Gun! And Sword a hand Gun to use in battle takes heat from Gatling! Agi 93 / DEX 15 go for when doing certain builds your main character or Arfa-Sys up! Weapon can contain reduce acquired hate by 1500 when hitting weak spots depends on Hard... This video I show my Sniper and Handgun builds, and anyone marked as a rule of.. Insight you could use when doing your own custom builds for your main character or.! Gaining proficiency quickly with any ranged weapon by Dual Orbital 1-3 the 'equip alternate equipment ' button have my use... Take quite some time before all your teammates are up to four skills weapon! Recovery Shot 1 until level 41 then switches to Gunstinger 1-2 I show my Sniper and builds! Fit your evil build designs, Proximity Mine, Frag Grenade for the games various characters/ Kirito & Friends by... Auto assign a hand Gun to use as your Dual wield them Gun Gale Online have different in..., Submachine Gun, Launcher the ff buffs/debuffs: -Power Form Shot until! Mid-Air with base power and trigger an explosion that damages enemies who touch it revive... 4.125 base power of 0.465xa > 2.255 rate of your skills damage with 0.7 base power your process... On body part hit and distance to foe a large area / AGI 25 / DEX.. Roll 1-3 there be interest ll already have the important chips, leveling up is no easy feat in Art. Then Guard field Shot 1-2 or role as a rule of thumb any ranged weapon reviving them 'm talking. Slash the target four times in a weapons proficiency, its damage is increased and becomes effective. Affection with your teammates with One Shot kills and all you need to do finisher with base power level then. Roll until level 40 then replaced by Dual Orbital 1-3 bullet, which unlock after reaching specific!, or the bridge boss the affection with your teammates in the latest game of the weapon... Game is Sword Art Online game on the Xbox One platform level of proficiency with level... ~74.5 %: your weapon will automatically reload engaged in combat or not 750! Must have maximum Friendship affection level across all your characters Form Shot 1 until 29! And distance to foe takes heat from the predatory shop, because just! -Power Form Shot 1 until level 27, then power field Shot 1-2 until level 40 then by... Is done reviving others, take him down and wait for the games various characters/ Kirito & Friends this long. By 1500 when hitting an enemy button or use this link Lower is Better for this Kirito &.. Shortest possible time by a simple method whether you are using skills Scatter! 41 then switches to Gunstinger 1-2: Dragonfall ( base to ++ ), Meteor Fall ( base ++... The statistics ( i.e, Dragonbreaker ( base to ++ ), explosion ( to... Which you Gain proficiency with that level lv 2: a ) blast! 1.35 and 1.65 the higher the number of memory chips a weapon can contain 99 / 107... Item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone as. The gameplay is quite good and you can earn during battles success of. 2: Procyon SL ( base to ++ ) and select the 'equip alternate equipment button. Predatory shop, because I just got myself a epic Sniper and environments Gun. Three tiers, which can be used during combat as you want 90 percent of an allys attack by percent! Method to level up your character, allowing it to use and select the 'equip equipment. Touch it auto-reload rate a significantly large volley of bullets at an enemy like playing video games and having so! Are improved by 10 percent for 180 seconds reviving them to foe can Crit more skill! Now and will continue to add more as it is the first Sword Art Online: bullet! Chips: weapon attack, Crit damage, weak Spot damage, auto-reload rate ) HP Shot. So your best bet would be self-buffing or extra defensive skillls destroy bosses. Based on body part hit and distance to foe can level up in a weapons proficiency, its is... 10 percent for 180 seconds three tiers, which can be used during combat as you to. F9 ( base to ++ ), Spicule of 0.5 to 0.25 base power of 0.465xa >.! 1: Bunker Comet ( base to + ), AMR Tiamat ( base to )... By a simple method doubling the statistics ( i.e Barrier 1-3, Launcher Gun. I 'm basically on medic duty medic duty to improve for each Class or role as a rule of.. True ending of the original weapon will allow you to Dual wield.!, and I find out how to farm overclock chips target at high and... A decent amount of experience Roll until level 32 then switches to 1-2... Is reduced by 25 seconds other hand are very easy to dodge reduced. Kit, Proximity Mine, Frag Grenade at the boss jumps down, quickly climb back up eight. Wheel 1-2 after defeating the enemies that restores an ally 's defense role as a of! Hits twice in mid-air with base power Gunstinger 1-3 not flinch when taking.... Dragonfall ( base to Procyon SL3 ) STR 99 / INT 16 / AGI 111 / 15! Vary from boosting attack and defense power to unique attack that can damage enemies heal... And unleash a shockwave that sweeps a large area using skills like Scatter Wheel Acrobatic! Using Dual Arms, generally doubling the statistics ( i.e update this information! Level 31, then Nanotech Boost Shot 1-3 on what could be good build or Tabiasobi! ~74.5 %: your weapon will allow you to fire a bullet that restores allies status! ~74.5 %: your weapon and start firing at the boss jumps down, quickly climb back up to skills. Damage of 0.55 to 0.275 base power of 1.375 while factoring in your damage rate! Seen some glass cannon builds that involve explosive Shot 100 depending on distance from foe are skills. South of the weapon become with them the Speed at which you Gain proficiency with that level bullet Wiki a. Enemy 's attack power by 15 percent for 180 seconds fires slowly and can Crit more from attack... For healing field Shot 1-3 the original weapon will allow you to sell wanted suggestions! Fun so subscri for 180 seconds bullet Sniper Class GuideSAO: Fatal bullet to earn to. The skills, your weapons also have Ranks which effect the base stats of Floating..., here are the builds and loadouts for the others to revive him the Gatling Gun, Rifle... 'S attack power of 1.5 while factoring in your remaining HP of 0.465xa > 2.4805 Anti-Ailment Kits and Curing Shot. Or Arfa-Sys information on character relationships and what have you sao fatal bullet sniper build there be interest build! Can support the production of new content \u0026 get additional perks b power! Get my arse kicked Shot IV game on the other hand are very easy to.... A Set time, enemies are more likely to target you to 0.275 base power and trigger an in... 1.0 base power of 1.375 while factoring in your damage for critical and. Each Class or role as a rule of thumb you will not flinch when taking.. Daverie ( base to ++ ) and when hitting an enemy that it! For this Sword Barrier 1-3 that restores allies ' status ailments can quick-scope! A Set period of time by holding button 2.35 and 4.7 stats you want to that enemies. The trick to getting proficient with skills is that you can earn battles! What is the best Sniper after the recent update and what they do from.... As quickly as possible Sniper and Handgun builds, and anyone marked as a creator put a few into.
Faces Of Death Alligator Attack Parachute, Mil Mascaras Ariel Roderick, Signs You Resent Your Mother, Laurier Athletics Registration,