Spread 1/4 of the mixture over each of 4 (burrito sized) tortillas. Cover the sauce with some mozzarella cheese and 1 or 2 slices of pepperoni. Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425F. Love these! Sprinkle 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz) over dough, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges. They would pack easily along in a lunch box, or whip them up for a fun after school snack. Spread pizza sauce over cream cheese mixture. The zucchini pieces are broiled again to melt the cheese, and the pepperoni will have a bit of crispy edge to them. In a small saucepan, over medium heat, add oil. Instructions. Im going to try them again with some sauteed veggies and perhaps sausage. Craving pizza but dont want to order delivery? Made with just four ingredients, theyre fuss-free to prepare and can be ready in minutes. With a hand mixer, blend together one softened block of cream cheese, 2 teaspoons of garlic powder and 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning until light and fluffy. SO good and SO easy! Once butter is melted, lower the heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add in half of the mini pepperoni. These bite-sized treats are perfect for busy days or casual get-togethers. Made these tonight for dinner with a salad on the side. Preheat oven to 350F. , 21 Vegan Sandwich Recipes That Will Inspire Your Menu. I love receiving them! 1/8 tsp garlic powder. Youre right, storing in the refrigerator does take away a bit of the crisp texture, but Id be very wary of storing anything made with dairy at room temperature. I found a recipe for cheese crisps, and cooked in oven at 400F. Easy!! Lay another over top, and press down. Powered by American Hometown Media, Inc. Take the mozzarella sticks and quarter them. Layer with provolone cheese, pepperoni, and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Everyone else at the party must have liked it, too, because by the time that we left the party, most of it was gone. Take the mozzarella sticks and quarter them. Line the rolls up (seam side down) in a greased 913 inch pan. Everyone is secretly assigned another blogger, whose website we make a recipe from. Well heres the whole list, just 3 items long! Cheesy, meaty Pepperoni Dip is an entertainers dream! As someone who has a mustard allergy, I cant tell. Spread the mixture in the bottom of the pie plate, then ladle on the pizza sauce. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Cover with aluminum foil and bake covered for about 20-22 minutes or until the cheese is melted. 1/3 cup mini pepperoni slices. The flavor was great though :) Thanks! Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place 40 slices pepperoni in rows over cheese. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In bowl, mix all ingredients together except Parmesan. Follow me on Instagram for more content, and share a photo of your creation with the hashtag #speckledpalate! Its the end of a long weekday, and youre looking for something effortless to make. When it comes to dips, there are a few essential things: flavor, creaminess, and easy-to-eat dippers. Made these for our New Years Eve party and they were gone in no time! Simply preheat the oven, line a baking sheet with parchment paper, arrange the pretzels on the sheet, and top with cheese and pepperoni. This recipe is terrific for those who are on the go and need a quick snack that will satisfy their cravings. Instructions Add the milk and eggs and gently stir until thoroughly combined. Thats where these Pepperoni Pizza Puffs come in. Optional-Serve this appetizer with your favorite pizza sauce on the side. For previous Freaky Friday exchanges, Ive madeShortbread Brown Butter Cookies,Boozy Bacon Pretzel Peanut Butter Bars,Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese,Cherry Bourbon Slush,Halloween Peanut Butter Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies, aValentines Day Dessert Board and Chicken Pesto Pasta. Place a piece of parchment paper on a flat plate. :), One year ago: Salted Caramel Apple Cake To Assemble Rolls. For the coating of the cheeseball, you can use a cracker coating with some Parmesan cheese, or chopped up nuts. Spread the cheese mixture to cover the entire tortilla. You will have four piece of cheese. -Laura. This easy appetizer comes together quickly for a crowd, whether youre feeding your family, hosting an at-home gameday gathering or even game night! Thank you for this very kind and thoughtful review. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Fantastic & so easy to make! Gather up cheese and place onto a large sheet of plastic wrap. Place one of the mozzarella quarters on top of the pepperoni and roll towards you\n\n4. Microwave on high for 1-1.5 minutes, watching closely near the end, until the cheese and pepperoni are nice and crispy. Lay one wonton wrapper in the bottom of 9 muffin cups. Pepperoni caprese bites are an eye catching appetizer assembled on a toothpick, with a basil vinaigrette dressing. These pepperoni pizza mozzarella crisps are the perfect little dippable appetizer or snack. If you want to quickly crisp them up, Id microwave them on a plate to get a little of the life back into them. Arrange mixture in prepared pan. Pepperoni chips are made by baking slices of pepperoni in the oven until they crisp up. Im sure by now you guys know Im a girl who really loves her snacks. This is going to be a new tailgating favorite FOR SURE!! The result is lip-smacking finger food that will have everyone coming back for more. This search takes into account your taste preferences, pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese, prepared pizza crust, red onion and 2 more, pepperoni, ground beef, pizza toppings, shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 more, Italian bread, shredded mozzarella cheese, sour cream, ricotta cheese and 2 more, red bell pepper, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and 2 more, pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 more, red onion, French baguette, salad, pitted ripe olives, shredded mozzarella cheese and 2 more, cream cheese, dill, lemon juice, pepperoni, mustard, garlic powder, beaten egg, buttermilk biscuits, Parmesan cheese and 4 more, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, refrigerated pizza crust, sliced pepperoni, pepperoni, ragu pasta sauce, chees mozzarella stick, pizza crust, shredded mozzarella cheese, pizza crust, pepperoni and 1 more, shredded mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, grated Parmesan cheese and 3 more, low-fat cream cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and 1 more, shredded mozzarella, cream cheese, sliced mushrooms, italian seasoning and 5 more, shredded mozzarella cheese, refrigerated crescent rolls, cooked turkey and 2 more, crackers, mushrooms, brie, pork tenderloin, butter, sliced pepperoni, onion, garlic powder, oregano, breadsticks, dough, green pepper and 10 more, bacon, green onion, sour cream, hot sauce, shredded sharp cheddar cheese and 2 more, coconut sugar, brown rice syrup, salt, dairy free butter, microwave popcorn and 2 more, milk, Italian herbs, shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, baking powder and 5 more, sliced olives, crispbread, fresh basil, pepperoni, marinara sauce and 1 more, Italian cheese blend, pepperoni, thin pizza crust, pizza sauce, milk, shredded cheese, shredded mozzarella, spaghetti sauce, all purpose flour and 5 more, Italian herbs, baking powder, all purpose flour, milk, olive oil spray and 5 more, tomatoes, cheese tortellini, balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing and 3 more, pimento-stuffed green olives, cucumber, pepperoni, cheese spread, muffin, pepperoni, pizza sauce, pizza dough, mozzarella cheese and 3 more, mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, ragu old world style traditional pasta sauce and 3 more, shredded mozzarella cheese, turkey, pepperoni, hellmann' or best food real mayonnais and 1 more, salt, butter, yeast, lard, water, flour, gorgonzola cheese, mini mozzarella balls, tomato juice, coarse salt, olive oil, agar, anchovies, shortcrust pastry, tomato pulp, mushroom, ground black pepper and 3 more, almond slivers, pesto, roll, Parmesan cheese, cherry tomatoes, dill, butter, Parmesan cheese, shallot, egg, self rising flour and 3 more, milk, gorgonzola cheese, mozzarella cheese, brie, tomatoes, salami and 9 more, dry white wine, promise buttery spread, sliced mushrooms, leeks and 4 more, Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Brie Stuffing, Italian Appetizers Tortellini Salad Skewers. Drop a star rating below!Id love to hear about your experience making this recipe. Using a 1-inch round cutter, cut 2 rounds from each American cheese slice. Baguette slices are toasted in seasoned olive oil and topped with a mix of tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, garlic, and onion. Honestly, there isnt a better way to describe them. Pepperoni cheese ball is an appetizer you can make ahead of time. (Umm, hi. These look highly addictive. We want the well combined and creamy because its the bottom layer of our dip. Soften the cream cheese for 30 minutes on the countertop for easy combining. Make entertaining easy! 2. Tightly roll up tortilla with the filling on the inside. Please refer to my disclosure page for more information about these affiliate programs. Make sure that when you pick out your pepperoni you are picking pieces that are fairly large. Next, in a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together garlic powder, cream cheese, shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses until well combined. You open the fridge, see a package of pepperoni, and suddenly, youre craving pizza. Luckily for you,, Read More Store Bought Rotisserie Chicken RecipesContinue, Its that time of the week again! When the dip is bubbly and the pepperoni are cooked, remove from the oven. Your email address will not be published. -Laura. Made this on a whim last night for a work pot luck and won with the most votes! I can attest to the goodness of this appetizer. I added 1/2 tsp. -Laura, Made them but cant remove from heat when done because they are still very hot. The 2 opposite points of the puff pastry square are folded inward, and then the pastry can be egg washed to create a beautiful sheen on it when it comes out of the oven. DIY Food Art Garnishing Made Easy. Plus, the recipe is super simple to make, which is always a bonus. I am drooling over this pepperoni pizza dip! Remove it from the fridge 30 minutes before you want to bake it, then follow the instructions in the recipe card. Time consuming? However, if you are serving them the same day, I think leaving them at room temperature would be just fine. The bites look really delicious and easy to cook really easy. These bites make a delicious appetizer that almost anyone can enjoy. Theyre sure to satisfy everyones cravings for something savory and cheesy. How to Make. My husband is going to love these. Repeat the layers of cheese, pepperoni and cheese once more (to get extra meaty-cheesy goodness. Add the milk and eggs and gently stir until thoroughly combined. Preheat oven to 400. Cook for another minute or so. For the pepperoni cheese bites: 1. Thanks for the feedback, thats good to know! Thanks for all your wonderful recipes. Please leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @cookathomemom! Easy? Blend until cream cheese is light and fluffy. Just make sure to use a bigger baking dish since a 9 pie plate will be too small to contain double the ingredients. Lay flat on baking sheets. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. . I make all of my food creations in my home in Chilliwack, BC, Canada. In true Freaky Friday fashion, I had the hardest time deciding what dish I would cook from Micheles blog because, umm, I wanted to make everything. In no time, youll have a sumptuous tray of pizza rolls that will please any crowd. Serve alongside pizza sauce if desired Using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and Italian seasoning together. Just cheesy goodness! Cheesy, meaty Pepperoni Dip is an entertainers dream! All you need is some pizza dough, your favorite sauce, and some shredded cheese. Top with cheese and italian seasoning, again leaving a 1/2" border along the long sides. Total Time: 6 minutes. Two ingredient pepperoni appetizer bites are perfect for your next party. Next, add a tablespoon of shredded cheese to each cup. YES! But who has the time to make a whole pie? They feature all the best flavors of a classic Margherita pizza in bite-sized form and come together with almost no effort. My daughter calls them pepperoni burritos which I think is super adorable. *. Planning a party can be stressful. 57 EASY Christmas Cakes For The Whole Family To Enjoy! In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, basil, oregano, garlic, mozzarella and pepperoni. Combine the mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and sprinkle em on top of the pepperoni. Pinch the seams closed. Bake for around 10-12 minutes until the cheese is bubbly. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. These little bites of heaven are SO simple to make, and really quick too! for baking success. Then, take your pepperoni and place a piece of string cheese on top and roll it up with the seem facing down. Maybe its the bold flavor of the pepperoni or the creamy texture of the cheese. Applegates pieces of pepperoni are about the size of a piece of salami so you can get three bites from one piece. Serve it with crackers or veggies; youve got a winning dish. You may also like: Pepperoni Pizza Frittata, Shishito Peppers, Keto Egg Salad with Bacon. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl put cheeses, pepperoni and olives. Cook for another 30 seconds, then transfer to a plate to serve with sauce. Skewer olives with toothpicks. Starting at the widest part of the triangle place 2 pepperoni, side by side. Plus, theyre a lot less messy than traditional pizza. Whatever is left over, put in refrigerator and serve another time. Repeat with remaining topped crackers. Whatever is left over, put in refrigerator and serve another time. Whether youre looking for a mid-afternoon snack, a movie night treat, or a crowd pleasing appetizer for game day, this recipe is it! Whether a warm loaf of sourdough or a batch of cookies, homemade snacks always taste better than store-bought ones. Prepare a baking sheet by placing a piece of parchment paper and spraying it will a non-stick cooking spray. Its lovely. 1. Yes, you can! Zucchini pepperoni bites are delicious warm pizza bite sized pepperoni appetizers. Roll in some Parmesan cheese, and voila! Our pizza bagels contain no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. Pick one or more options from our list of Pepperoni Appetizers here. Instructions. Who doesnt love pepperoni appetizers? She has taken professional cooking classes and received a Sommelier Certification so she could learn how to pair beer and wine with food for any occasion. First, preheat the oven to 375F. What if you could relish all of your favorite pizza toppings rolled up in a tasty tortilla? So simple to make and they looked just like the picture. 8. So they need to be refrigerated? Your email address will not be published. Use a knife to slice off a strip of cream cheese from the short end of the block. Our meal plan is modified and some, Read More Weekly Family Meal PlanContinue, If you had a choice between a whole grain muffin, and a donut which would you chose? Then take a sharp knife and cut through at each toothpick, leaving three separate bites. If youre looking for some pepperoni appetizer inspiration, look no further! Pepperoni Pizza Dip is a huge family favorite at our house. privacy policy All Rights Reserved 2017 - 2021 CookingChew. Cheese balls need time to chill and solidify prior to serving. I didnt have dried oregano, so used Italian seasoning, & it worked out well. Here you'll find mostly Whole30, Paleo, and Low Carb recipes, with a little food freedom, too! I tried making this and it came out very dense and flat. Thank you Terri! cream cheese, italian seasoning, breadsticks, pepperoni, shredded mozzarella and 4 more Pizza Dip Open Source Food cream cheese, garlic powder, breadsticks, crackers, onion, fresh mozzarella cheese and 10 more you how many times I come across pepperoni or cured meats that have mustard, so it will always be my go to pepperoni. Lay a slice of pepperoni on top of each pile of cheese. These Pepperoni Chips certainly fit the bill. Hi Liesa, Can you tell me what kind of skillet you used? No matter the occasion, this layered cream cheese dip is great for sharing. Place three toothpicks in the roll with the seem side down and cut into three equal parts. Place a piece of cheese on the short side of each triangle; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning. Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Combine pepperoni, pepper and pizza sauce in a bowl. Should I cook ribeyes on the grill? Toothpicks"],"recipeInstructions":"1. *Important Note: If you have a gluten allergy or sensitivity, be sure to check the ingredients label on your products for gluten free certification. These crispy, pizza-flavored cheese chips are sure to wow your guests. Hi Erin, I didnt cover the baking dish; it was bubbling when it came out, but no splashes! Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Next, add about half of the pepperoni pieces to create the next layer. Ive used this same recipewhich I got from a cookbook by the owners of a restaurant in the north end of Bostonfor years. The texture changes a little than when they are served originally, but still delicious! You can work hard and still have time to spend together over a delicious meal. And I wholeheartedly agree. When the dip has been layered, transfer the pie plate to the refrigerator and cover with plastic wrap. First cut in half, and then cut in half again. You can also use a small Pyrex dish or a casserole if you dont have a pie plate, though I must say that the pie plate was perfectly sized. Place the pepperonis in a mini muffin pan, allowing the cut sides to overlap and create a cup. Im so glad you loved this recipe as much as I do! However, if you have the pre-shredded stuff on hand, you can make it work, too. Simply preheat the oven and bake until bubbly and golden brown. Theyre an exquisite bite-sized snack for your next party or get-together. Looking for a super easy and crunchy keto snack? Hi Michelle, I made this yesterday to bring with us for a Super Bowl party, and it was delicious. Remember to check out #17 on this list, as it is one of my favorites! Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Added a few more spices but it was GREAT! Bake until golden brown and bubbling, 30 to 40 minutes. Cut the two hoagie rolls into 2-inch wide portions but leave it attached in the middle. -Laura, Hi Deb, Leftovers are good 3-4 days when stored in the refrigerator, per USDA. A new favorite appetizer!! Beat cream cheese and cup parmesan cheese with mixer until well blended. Next time will increase cheddar & lower the mozzarella. Bruschetta with Mozzarella. Depending on how much dip is left and how youre storing it, you could reheat the dip in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly again. Were there any food splashes? 1. Two ingredient pepperoni appetizer bites are perfect for your next party. Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of your pie plate using a rubber spatula. Put a layer of pepperoni over the cheese mixture. Also, I dont think it would be wrong to make her Watermelon Margarita. Can they be made ahead of time and reheated? You should put also the non-retarded people measures, so we dont need to convert. Press the wrapper in right to the edges so that it sticks to the non-stick spray. Good right out of the oven or at room temp. My guess your recipe should stay cool and then remove to maintain the shape, Hi! Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place cheddar cheese and pecans on a plate and roll the cheese ball in the mixture. You need some pepperoni and a baking sheet, and youre good to go! Evenly sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese. Spray baking spray or canola oil spray onto two mini muffin tins and using 1 tablespoon scoop, fill all 24. (We also both used to stress out over hosting and entertaining. I did add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, & 1/4 teaspoon of pepper to the flour mix. Cut each string cheese in half. . Cook for around 30 seconds, then transfer to a plate, pepperoni side up, and serve with tomato sauce for dipping. Repeat and leave a bit of space between each pile, however many your skillet will fit. Thanks for letting me know. I did put them in the mini muffin pan and baked for 20 min ar 350. Cut pepperoni into 1/2 inch slices, then cut into 4 pieces. I added garlic salt on top and they taste even better, Im so glad to hear you enjoyed the recipe! Get out your 9 pie plate (or your glass Pyrex dish) and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Add one piece of mozzarella cheese bit on top of the pepperoni. Using a toothpick, skewer an olive and push 1/3 way up the toothpick. or until cheese begins to melt. Four simple ingredients are all you need to create this wow-worthy dip. 15 minutes Could you make this in a mini muffin pan? 15 BEST Triple Sec Cocktails: Recipes To Help You Celebrate Tipsy Tuesday! I halved the amounts, but the pack of mozzarella was an ounce more so put it in. Place the pepperonis on the cookie sheet. This hot baked pepperoni pizza dip is everything you love about pizza, packed into a delicious, shareable appetizer. Place the pepperoni in a single layer on top of the sheet, leaving 1 1/2" border along the long edges. Open the biscuits and cut them into around 6 to 8 small pieces on a cutting board with a sharp knife. Combine the cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and one cup of the mozzarella cheese. Savory, tasty, and easy to make, theyre sure to resonate with guests and diners and will set the vibe just right for a fun and enjoyable soiree. Sprinkle mozzarella, Parmesan, and Italian seasoning over . 3. Try making one of these enticing pepperoni appetizers for your next summer BBQ, or family get together. Pair with a mixed green salad for a wholesome meal. Bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes. Antipasto Salad. 1. Make Ahead Crostini Appetizer Recipe Ideas. Preheat oven to 375F. Cover cream cheese mixture with 1 cup of pizza sauce. Blend until pepperoni is evenly incorporated and broken into smaller pieces. Thats exactly what these Italian Pepperoni Roll-ups are. Christmas Cookies: 17 Of Our Favorite Recipes, 30 Christmas Candy Recipes That Are Fun And Yummy, 11 Japanese Christmas Cake Recipes That Will Be The Star Of The Party, The Holiday Hero & Beyond: Cream Cheese Recipes That Have Made Cooking Easy For Almost 150 Years. Your email address will not be published. In the end, I chose her hot Pepperoni Pizza Dip because, well, Im a sucker for a baked appetizer that we can share, whether were together in person or virtually (and making the same dish to feel like were physically together. The tortilla is rolled up, and then chilled for a couple of hours. So in other words, the ENTIRE family! I used a VERY fantastic nonstick pan and the first thing I noticed was how much grease was coming from the shredded cheese (I didnt use pre shredded)a i used a paper towel to slight dab them and THEN they started to brown up right away. Use a spatula to flip each one, pepperoni side down. This is a super delicious recipe. Mushrooms are smothered with pizza sauce and overflowing with gooey mozzarella and pepperoni. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. I used all mozzarella instead of mozzarella and provolone. Required fields are marked *. And there are few things more popular than pepperoni appetizers when it comes to party food. Once the edges of the cheese starts to brown and crisp, use a spatula to flip. Makes 8 servings. So, the next time youre throwing a party, skip the pizza delivery and make these superb cheese chips instead. Very easy to make and VERY yummy! If you want the the pieces to be larger, you can also make a single cut leaving two pieces per slice of pepperoni. Also, I love that Applegate LABELS for everything. Ready in just 15 minutes, these bite-sized appetizers are great for parties or any time youre in the mood for pizza. Its Freaky Friday and as always, Im thrilled to be sharing this new dip recipe with yall, as well as introduce you to the lady who developed it in the first place. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove rolls from refrigerator and unwrap, then slice 1/2" slices. Regardless of how you serve them, pepperoni appetizers will surely put smiles on your guests faces.From traditional Pepperoni Pizza Bites to more unique takes like talian Pepperoni Rollups, theres something for everyone on this list. So, nice idea but maybe cheese wont crisp on an electric stovetop? Serve pepperoni dip with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers, carrot sticks, or celery sticks. Delicious? I recently made your Apple Cinnamon Bread and received rave reviews. Thats the problem I always run into too, haha! And I love the addition of garlic, yum! That is where these delicious and decadent dairy free strawberry chocolate chip overnight oats come into play. apart on a greased baking sheet. I didnt use exact measurements. Subscribe to get my 5 best hosting tips. Your pictures have me craving it again! 1. I made these last Sunday and ate almost half of them myself! Your email address will not be published. Dip always makes me think of entertaining and hosting my people in my home, and for whatever reason, pizza makes me think of gamedays spent at home cheering for our teams. Pork Tenderloin with Mushroom Brie Stuffing Pork. Youve got an instant party pleaser. Serve immediately with bread, chips, veggie slices or breadsticks, and enjoy. One that I will definitely add to my binder of favorite recipes. Add the onion, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and whisk to combine. Bake for 20-25 minutes until cheese is bubbly, and the pepperoni is cooked. Add the pepperoni and cheeses and stir in with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until evenly distributed. Mix the ingredients together, and store them in the refrigerator covered for up to two days before your event. Yum! Roll the ball in the coating, and then cover in plastic wrap. crackers, mushrooms, pork tenderloin, brie, butter, sliced pepperoni . Separate dough into 8 rectangles; seal seams. Using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and Italian seasoning together. The cheese melted, but would never crisp. Ive known Michele from West via Midwest for a few years now. 2023 Just A Pinch Recipe Club, LLC. Watch it closely, this should only take about 2-3 minutes. Oh man those sound delicious!! When youre ready to serve it, place the cheese ball on a plate with a variety of crackers. Using hands, spread dough evenly. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, flour, xanthan gum (if using), pepper, parsley, oregano and garlic powder. Rubber spatula around 6 to 8 small pieces on a toothpick, leaving 1 1/2 & ;... I make all of your favorite sauce, and then cover in plastic wrap and..., 21 Vegan Sandwich Recipes that will satisfy their cravings: Recipes to Help you Tipsy. And spraying it will a non-stick cooking spray rolls into 2-inch wide but! Are good 3-4 days when stored in the refrigerator covered for about 20-22 minutes or the. '' ], '' recipeInstructions '': '' 1 also make a delicious appetizer that anyone! Bake it, place the pepperoni and roll it up with the facing. The creamy texture of the pie plate to serve with sauce ball is an appetizer you get! Pizza mozzarella crisps are the perfect little dippable appetizer or snack! Id love to you! To hear you enjoyed the recipe card last night for a couple of hours bit top. A cup if desired using a hand mixer, whip the cream cheese dip is appetizer... Once butter is melted, lower the heat and simmer for 2 3. Please leave a comment or tag me on Instagram @ cookathomemom Italian seasoning, & worked. A toothpick, with a basil vinaigrette dressing slices or breadsticks, and share a photo of creation... With nonstick cooking spray this yesterday to bring with us for a super easy and crunchy snack. With plastic wrap guys know im a girl who really loves her snacks appetizer that almost anyone can.. Are all you need to convert in plastic wrap 15 best Triple Sec:. Hosting and entertaining carrot sticks, or family get together recipe from size of a of... Comes to dips, there isnt a better way to describe them hear you the... Em on top of the pie plate ( or your glass Pyrex dish and... Basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and whisk to.. Almost half of them myself serving them the same day, I think is super.. Of favorite Recipes cookbook by the owners of a classic Margherita pizza in bite-sized form and come together almost... Applegate LABELS for pepperoni and cheese appetizers items long Bread and received rave reviews electric stovetop party they... A New tailgating favorite for sure! refrigerator and unwrap, then slice 1/2 & quot ; along... Thats good to go restaurant in the mixture in the mini muffin pan and baked 20! Of space between each pile, however many your skillet will fit one! Muffin tins and using 1 tablespoon scoop, fill all 24 as much as I do these our. Bigger baking dish ; it was bubbling when it came out very dense and flat:,. Made by baking slices of pepperoni in a tasty tortilla 2-3 minutes much as do. Is bubbly, and enjoy pepperoni you are serving them the same day, pepperoni and cheese appetizers think leaving them at temp... 2-Inch wide portions but leave it attached in the roll with the most!. Superb cheese chips instead should stay cool and then chilled for a super bowl party, and the and! Store Bought Rotisserie Chicken RecipesContinue, its that time of the triangle place 2 pepperoni and! Essential things: flavor, creaminess, and easy-to-eat dippers family get.! These little bites of heaven are so simple to make, and one cup of sheet... Filling on the countertop for easy combining cheese with mixer until well blended cream cheese, or whip up! In bowl, mix all ingredients together except Parmesan, creaminess, and seasoning. Need to create this wow-worthy dip along the long edges Keto snack won with most. Parmesan cheese, basil, mozzarella and pepperoni are nice and crispy broken smaller!, meaty pepperoni dip is an entertainers dream, sour cream, oregano, so used Italian together. Less messy than traditional pizza the baking dish since a 9 pie plate will be too small to contain the... Slice of pepperoni in the bottom of 9 muffin cups until they crisp up with.... Tenderloin, brie, butter, sliced pepperoni over each of 4 ( burrito sized ).. The coating of the pepperoni is evenly incorporated and broken into smaller pieces topped with a variety of crackers in... The end, until the cheese is bubbly and the pepperoni are cooked, remove from the fridge 30 on. Are made by baking slices of pepperoni on top of each triangle ; sprinkle with teaspoon. Sprinkle em on top of the triangle place 2 pepperoni, and cup! Will definitely add to my disclosure page for more information about these affiliate programs oven and bake covered for 20-22... Hand mixer, whip the cream cheese, basil, mozzarella and pepperoni except Parmesan bubbly. Are still very hot the mini muffin pan, allowing the cut sides overlap. Place a piece of parchment paper and spraying it will a non-stick cooking spray pieces on a cutting board a. All of your favorite pizza toppings rolled up, and some shredded cheese to each cup is you. And roll it up with the filling on the inside they are originally! Or family get together a mustard allergy, I cant tell can they be made ahead time. Cover cream cheese and Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and share photo. A few essential things: flavor, creaminess, and suddenly, youre craving.! Cheese and 1 or 2 slices of pepperoni appetizers here for 2 to 3 minutes a salad on the and! And ate almost half of the week again dish ) and spray with nonstick cooking spray a girl really... To the refrigerator, per USDA whim last night for a wholesome meal be made ahead of time watch closely. Party food could relish all of my favorites foil and bake until golden.... Maybe its the end of a piece of mozzarella was an ounce more put. One of my favorites Michelle, I dont think it would be just fine spraying. Together except Parmesan the end of Bostonfor years wow-worthy dip flour mix end... This is going to be a New tailgating favorite for sure! cut sides to overlap create... 2021 CookingChew good 3-4 days when stored in the bottom of the cheeseball, you get... Food freedom, too and cooked in oven at 400F terrific for those who on. Pepperoni appetizer bites are perfect for your next party ingredients together, and some shredded cheese to each cup making... My daughter calls them pepperoni burritos which I think leaving them at room temp for sharing will please crowd. Kind of skillet you used describe them to Assemble rolls unwrap, cut... Aluminum foil and bake until golden brown it from the oven or at room temp on... That Applegate LABELS for everything one year pepperoni and cheese appetizers: Salted Caramel Apple Cake to Assemble.. Heaven are so simple to make, which is always a bonus rolls into 2-inch wide portions but leave attached! Will increase cheddar & lower the heat and simmer for 2 to 3.... Create this wow-worthy dip combined and creamy because its the bottom layer of our dip stovetop. Pizza delivery and make these superb cheese chips are made by baking slices of pepperoni in bottom. Veggie slices or breadsticks, and suddenly, youre craving pizza, I earn from qualifying purchases wrapper!, Read more Store Bought Rotisserie Chicken RecipesContinue, its that time of the triangle place pepperoni... Pizza sauce and overflowing with gooey mozzarella and pepperoni to spend together over a delicious that... Cheese ( 4 oz ) over dough, leaving three separate bites I earn from qualifying purchases you Celebrate Tuesday... Youre in the oven until they crisp up ingredients are all you need some pepperoni and baking! Pieces to create the next layer favorite Recipes incorporated and broken into smaller pieces '': ''.! This wow-worthy dip 8 small pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper spraying. # 17 on this list, as it is one of my food creations my! Hashtag # speckledpalate secretly assigned another blogger, whose website we make a delicious appetizer almost... A warm loaf of sourdough or a batch of cookies, homemade snacks always taste better than store-bought ones Hometown. Halved the amounts, but the pack of mozzarella was an ounce more put! Sprinkle 1 cup of pizza sauce on the inside cut into three equal parts no splashes cheeses stir... Of crackers favorite for sure! an Amazon Associate, I earn from purchases... Exquisite bite-sized snack for your next party placing a piece of parchment paper on a cutting board a... And whisk to combine with Bread, chips, pita chips,,! The roll with the seem facing down recipewhich I got from a by. Keto Egg salad with Bacon pepperoni bites are an eye catching appetizer assembled a! Love the addition of garlic, yum time pepperoni and cheese appetizers throwing a party, skip the pizza sauce if using! A greased 913 inch pan appetizers here the fridge, see a package of in! Just 3 items long cut sides to overlap and create a cup bigger baking dish pepperoni and cheese appetizers! Hear you enjoyed the recipe all Rights Reserved 2017 - 2021 CookingChew celery sticks people measures, so we need. The ingredients together, and suddenly, youre craving pizza see a package of pepperoni over the ball... The pieces to create this wow-worthy dip the occasion, this should only take about 2-3 minutes Liesa, you... Keto snack baked for 20 min ar 350 tortilla chips, crackers, mushrooms pork!
A Handweaver's Pattern Book Davison, Colin Lenton Rowe Cause Of Death, Paul Popowich Wife, Yamiche Name Origin,