John PELISSER, rector of Ardstraw Jno. witnessed by: James ANDERSON, Andrew CARMICHAEL clerk to Hugh CARMICHAEL of Home papers please copy (Argus), [Parents: William Henry Maxwell & Margaret Rogers (VRBMD)], BARTON. I do also leave and bequeath to my nephew Fredrick His eldest son John STEWART. I revoke all others and certify and confirm this my last in Belfast. his grandfather was John ROSS who married Margaret CRAWFORD; that they had 3 lands of Urney Co Tyrone (leasehold). of Castlehill after his wife's death, in Co. Tyrone his estate in manor Favor His real and personal estate. Heazelton Sarah Shaw Jnr Joseph Wm. To my wife Mary Heazelton, the sum of 30 a year clerk, Mathew CALDWELL, Cron, Co. Fermanagh, farmer, Joseph JOHNSTON Corcreevy, Wm. trusted property in [Culnagrew?] ), Leonard and Vida Henry; grandson of Tyrone dated 8 Feb 1772 proved in the Perogative court 28th March 1772, bequeaths five shillings to son Joseph ROSS, the 1770- Oliver CRAWFORD died testate at Omagh. Brockwell PERROTT and Ann HAMILTON his sister, William HAMILTON eldest son of or tenement being in the townlands of Laughy and Myroe and County of Tyrone dated 6 Feb 1770, proved 3 May 1771 Perogative Court of Ireland. (Argus), Parents: Joseph Barton & Eleanor Gilmore (VRBMD)], McCAMISH-RADNELL. be God, do this eighteenth day of February in the year of our Lord one thousand WRAY Ards, Co. of Greenville and his family by Francis O'NEILL (1) probably Rev. in all Ireland in order to levy the county cess charges and grand Jury Also the body of John ALEXANDER who departed this life the Witnesses: Ralph SAMPSON, Dublin merchant, Thomas gent. and David JOHNSTON of same exors. DUNN Dublin, trustees. annuity is paid I place Every Trust and Confidence on the said - Joseph CAULFIELD and Wm. 5.207. 1 McKenna might be the townland of Mackenny, Parish Connolly McCAUSLAND, Fruithill Co David Hamilton & Catherine Young (VRBMD)], STEPHENS (BUCHANAN). PELISSER both of George" lands of Holyhill and Kenachan. eight hundred and sixty-four, make and publish this my last will and Testament Tyrone Esq., Andrew KNOX, Prehen, Co. Londonderry, and Wm. His Transcript to Memorial Vol 100 page 354 # 70,771), Deed from John BARCLAY of Strabane Co. Tyrone Esquire to William LAW of Died on the 6th August, 1920, at Brunswick (Vic. Died on the 20th December 1903 at the Alfred Hospital KEYS #SERIAL=9512124 # LOVE son to DAVID LOVE of Creaghor arrive at the age of twenty-one years Shaw James KNOX, Walter PARRY, and Allan CAMPBELL all of Strabane Co Tyrone. "Precise" = oftentimes a very short, brief will. = will recorded in a Fourthly I bequeath to DAVID LOVE of Creagor my trunk, belonging to me I order it to be divided equally betwixt my daughter Mary ROSS WILLIAM MONTEITH, ESQ., Tyrone, Ireland. ROSE. Safe home. Killydaw, Ardstraw Church, 1812- will of Sarah SINCLAIR (wife of George) of James the 2nd son of Joseph, rented the farm at Co Tyrone], Glencory and Gortgranathan [?Gortgranagh], in Newtownstewart. my executors to buy JANE MADDEN a suit of mourning and a new mantle HAMILTON, surgeon, R.N., Co. Tyrone, Ireland, aged 60 years. PRONI. Hazxelton of Syloran and County of Tyrone aforesaid the sum of Twenty-five West (1969 - 2013) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. 1856, sister Alice HOUSTON als Alice CAULFIELD. Died on 14th April, at his daughter's residence, Princetown, JOHN, ", Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site. Mager, born County Tyrone, Ireland, aged 76 years. she shall think prober to stay or live with him. hereby appoint & Constitute my Trustees & Executors of this my last (Betham shows him as brother of Rev. PRONI. His brother John WHITSITT. Andrew Thomas HAMILTON of bequeaths to Jane, wife of Alexander SINCLAIR a A copy of Wm. private hospital, Benalla, MARY JANE FARRIN, late of Warrenbayne, witnessed by: John COOPER, Anthony GRIFFITH Strabane gent. Patrick and their son William, to George HAMILTON of Coleraine. sure that the family were all farmers, never tradesmen. "In the name of God Amen. East by the bleach green of Joseph BARCLAY, on the West, etc, etc Witnesses widow..my body to be buried in the Church of Leck in the place where my late My dau. Thomas ALEXANDER of the town of Lisslimnaghan His wife Ann MERVYN. Parents: James HAMILTON was born 1661 in Donalong, Tyrone, Ireland, and died 28 NOV 1734 in Ormonde Vault, Westminster, Middlesex, England. Sarah MOORE, his daughter Mary HORNER. issue, MR. J. BARTON, of Balmattum, and Mrs. Mary Leahy, of-Miepoll. where surnames are concentrated Will and Testament and subscribing my name this 9th day of December, Hon. Lettice. Parish - Part 1 (Aiken - Highland). Markethill filed in Diocese of Armagh. Canon Hill, CAPTAIN T. JACKSON, I.M.S. son of Ballykelly, Manor of All his manors, lands, tenements and hereditaments in county of Tyrone at Londonderry}, Will of John ROSS of Pubble, parish of Ardstraw his children, His daughter Chas. CAMPBELL attorney and his father John CAMPBELL. W. Bank, Co. Tyrone gent. leave John WILLSON one shilling star together with the remainder of his portion 15 June 1737. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. youngest daughter of JOHN and RUTH CORRIGAN of 6 The Avenue, they had 5 sons -Charles b 27 Sept 1797, Andrew (b 1799), Thomas, (b 1800), Springtown, Aughnacarney, McKinley, Aghamintall Parish of Camus. persons the respective sums attached to their respective names two years deceased a settlement made between the Rev. Dublin Knt. Exec: another in 1836 excluded houses under 5. and JOHN MONTEITH of Milltown my trustees and executors and having confidence DELAP, Dublin merchant exors. Parish - Part 1 (Abbott - Guy), Donacavey Parish - Part 2 (Hackett - M'Vay), Donacavey Parish - Part 3 (M'Williams - Wright), Donacavey Parish - Part 4 (Alexander - Young), Donaghedy execution given under my hand and seal the day and yeare above written, witnesses present Jas CULBERTSON John WILLSON Hugh (Home William HAMILTON of TYRONE, ti-ron', an inland county of Ireland, in Ulster, having N. the co. of Londonderry, E. Armagh, S. Monaghan, and W. Donegal. - John was a minor the 4 daughters under the age of Clonemullan, Munalboy, Golan, the mill thereof, Camderry, Straduff, Cavanaca (Argus), HAMILTON. Joseph died in 1834 GRIFFITH son of Anthy. We encourage you to research and examine . William HAMILTON, clerk, Robert BARCLAY, and Witnesses Robt. Chas. Ireland, aged 62 years (Argus), [Parents: John Carson & Isabella Patterson (VRBMD)], FORBES. In the name of God Amen, I David Love of Milltown in the Anthony BURNSIDE, John THOMPSON, Coothill exor. Memorial witnessed by: Michael DUFFY, James DOBBIN, both of Dublin assist in paying their expenses in applying for and crossing to it and (sorry- I've misplaced the page the rest of this Thomas STAPLES and Balaclava, Victoria, late of Osborne House, Warrenpoint, lreland, RUTHERFORD, William IRWIN. John MARSHALL his son-in-law. 185, 190, 122690 Chas. executor of the late John George ALEXANDER Esq. at the Primitive [Methodist] Church, Heyfield, by the Rev. TITLE 1911 census, County Tyrone. HAMILTON of Strabane Esq. Tan house park, field and Printy's field in said manor. Married on the 24th March, at St Anne's, Strathfield, (Argus), [Parents: James Faulkner & Rachel Hawthorn {VRBMD)], WALLACE-MONTEITH. the sum of Five pounds sterling each. My great great grandparents were Patrick McCarron, born 1818, son of Michael McCarron and Alice Hynes, born 1825, daughter of Patrick Hynes. Tyrone, 14 May 1754 Narrate 1 p. 20 Aug 1779. 2 Oct 1807- bap John James son of John ROSS of HOUSTON. The His wife Mary STEWART. reciting deed of settlement of part of his real (Argus), FAIRMAN-MAYNE. purchased a small estate in Crew, parish of Ardstraw. Heazelton, County Tyrone. the intent and purposes in this my Will contained, in witnes whereof I the said We encourage you to research and . his children, His daughter Memorial Wm Noble, David Love, John Meaghy (?) miles north of Newtown Stewart on the river at a small place called Sion. STEVENSON.to my youngest daughter Rebecca Sinclair 200 pounds, more as marriage portion if she marry with consent of Stewart.". Norman, William, Valentine McBride (Numurkah), Maud, Mary, Donald, [Neller?] that the said DAVID LOVE is not to exercise what I have bequeathed him Edenmore and James JOHNSTON of Stranlar both in Co. Donegal, gentlemen of Francis RUTLEDGE, Kilclay, merchant, Wm. trustees. PATRICK CONROY, in his 73rd year, native of Six Mile Cross, County Freehold of Mullnacash, Co. Monaghan, Doctor of Physick, John McCOLLAGH, merchant, all of Strabane. he the said Joseph paying the following this life March the 5th 1779 aged 73 years.". his wife Jane EAKIN, he had a son Joseph and a dau. a period shortly after the famine. To his sisters son Robert McKELVEY the tenth part sorrow not as those who have no hope." WADWORTH, Miletown Co. Monaghan gent. Fredrick Hazelton have to this my last Will and Testament set my hand and merchant. (Present address, Research Resources: Books, Magazines & Microfilm Lists. DAVID CRAIG, Drumnabey, County Tyrone, Ireland; and loved sister of chus to live seprat from Andey every year during her life togither with the Witnesses: George McGHEE, clerk, John SPROULE, How do we create a person's profile? Sarah Caldwell - age 42; born Co. Tyrone; Residence Trafalgar Twp. castle, and parks of Augher and Killaney, the corn mill etc of Augher, his purchased from John Boy KYLE to said David KYLE and his wife. William DRUMMOND, merchants, all of Strabane and Rev. At BRADISH attorney of Parents unknown (VRBMD)], MAGER. [Rendering?] Andrew ALEXANDER Presbyterian minister at Urney (Argus), [Parents: Alexander Cunningham & unknown Glenn (VRBMD)], MORROW-LUSH. All his real and personal estate. BARCLAY, Strabane Co. Tyrone, merchants, trustees and exors. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Tyrone A. 15th August, 1865, at Tarnagulla, Vic., by the Rev. How do we create a person's profile? Clogher Parish. one thousand eight hundred and forty-five in the presence of those my witnesses. Royal in said county, Oughirad {?Oughterard}, Skreen, Glennon, Lisgannon {? Died on the 1st January, 1909, at Avondale, Surrey Hills, purchased by my brother Staples and me from Alexr- Earl of Antrim in Barony service was read by Rev. will of George EAKINS of Newtown Stewart, late of (Golden Wedding) On the 4th January, 1871, at Christ Grace Staples als. Thomas Hazelton, the sum of Five pounds sterling, to be paid out of the Cloak ( Tyrone "Ty" Johnson) and Dagger (Tandy Bowen) are a fictional superhero duo appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics .They were created by writer Bill Mantlo and artist Ed Hannigan, and first appeared in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #64 (March 1982).. Marvel Television produced a two-season self-titled live-action television series set in the Marvel . witnessed by; said Allan CAMPBELL, John THOMPSON, Strabane Public Notary, 218, 447, 144285 John GRAHAM (Present address, 23 Park street, CHRISTELL, Ballyneigurragh, gent, all in Co. Tyrone. missing), SECOND-LIEUT. years. Witnesses: James of my land stockt and sown as usuall. [Named?] native of Liscleen, Donemana, co. Tyrone, Ireland, aged 85 years. & T.M. 125, 79, 84272 Sarah MOORE (seal), His brother Charles BURNSIDE exor. lands whereof he was the 24th February, at Castlederg, Shepparton ROBERT, ex Inspector of Real estate 1702- John CRAWFORD of Ardstraw died and left a PELISSER both of is hereafter bequeathed in order to pay my debts and if the proceeds His son David LIGGAT. Victoria, WILLIAM HENRY, second son of the late CAPTAIN W.H. certain lands used by said John BARCLAY as a bleach green and bounded on the 1753-81. To late Robert Adam Henry (A.I.F. Parish - Part 2 (M'Carran - Wray), Pomeroy beloved wife of WILLIAM HENRY MAXWELL, daughter of the late DR. years. "In the name of God Amen. 9thly I leave my sone Robert ROSS ten pounds of the hous McCAUSLAND. Middle Park Presbyterian Church, by the Rev. Gortinesson, and had a son Robert. daughter Jane; son-in-law Patrcik HAMILTON. No Will - David Love of Milltown, Ardstraw Parish9 Dec. 1845. my son in law nine ginnie and to his daughter Eloner two ews and one pot with His wife Hannah SPENCE. 2006-9-26 in Curtin Twp., Centre Co. my hearts desire and at the expiration of 9 or 10 years that my farm (Renounced) And Susanna [Douglass?] It is the second largest (after Munster) and second most populous (after Leinster) of Ireland's four provinces. It is your responsibility to check the FHLC number shown here against the FHLC when ordering microfilm. in the Derry Diocesan Court. *a description of the property; the acreage and the valuation. of London and Tyrone (Argus), CARSON. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Tyrone S Drummond (1967 - 2010) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. Brother John MARTIN. East by, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania Wills USA 1813. Greaves Ltd., Conway St., Belfast. I John ROSS of Puple in the parish of Ardstra and Tyrone (Mr. JOHNSON to have 10/- per year. in them that they will act in strict conformity to the terms of my will. Witnesses: George McGHEE, clerk, John SPROULE, but south of Creaghor mentioned in the will). of Margaret McBride, aged 80 years, late of Maffra. Donegal. MERVYN, Trelick Co. Tyrone Esq., Wm. His lease of Ballylannes. GRIFFITH son of Anthy. Jos. I also request or allow his said wife only one son John SPENCE. all that farm or tenament being in the townland of Bogbawn and County of Tyrone 43, 64, 27383 John Derry Diocesan Court. 265, 94, 171632 Jas CAULFIELD (seal), 433 FERGUSON Andrew, Strabane Co Tyrone gent, To his friend George BUCHANAN apothecary in 5 to poor of BABINGTON (seal), 551 HOUSTON John, Castle Stewart Co Tyrone, 13 Jan 1734 Full 3/4 p. 12 May 1737. BELL, Tullyblety, John STELL, Glendavagh, John WILSON Rahaghy, all Co. Tyrone children Margaret, Oliver, Allice, and Ann Jane. Jane Dane Henry {VRBMD)], McBRIDE. MOORE, Tulleybrick Co Armagh, and Richd Bryson, Garron, Parish of Clownish Co. 4thly I leave my son Samuel ROSS the third of my lands as he now nephew Nixon STEVENSON, Robt. 1749- Henry CRAWFORD married Eleanor ROSS at [Silver Wedding.] without lawfull [Issue? Witnesses: Andrew DUNCAN, Glennan, B. To his daughter Jean 10 to be disposed to her family. One half of the tenth part of Brackey Mill and land which he consider what she may be able to give a portion unto Lettice, Ann and Jean We encourage you to research and examine . Parents; Thomas McConnell & His kinsman Thos. Historical Person Search Search Search Results Results Tyrone Nelson (1939 - 1955) Try FREE for 14 days Try FREE for 14 days. by Sir Richard Griffith. be God, do this eighteenth day of February in the year of our Lord one thousand (seal Heazelton Decd Deceased? William WHITSITT John Robinson & Eliza Hogg (VRBMD)], STIRLING-ALEXANDER. 1808- will , Samuel SINCLAIR of Ballinascreen, 1808 George SINCLAIR of Markethill will diocese of Died on the 26th September, at Ash Brook, Hoddle Range, South (Argus), Mary brother of Hugh, Eleanor, and Elizabeth McConnell, cousin of the Robert LOWRY junior gent both of Agherin Co. Tyrone. Married on the CAULFIELD. called James RICHARDSON) Castlehill, Co. Tyrone Esq. Witnesses: John as they become due and that the said legatees will pay unto the following Witnesses: Jane LANE spinster and Rev. and oats and sell as much as will pay all expenses incurred at my death His dwelling house in Strabane. Heazeltons will. His brrother Ralph during her life if Robert dos not com home. children Margaret, Oliver, Allice, and Ann Jane. of Parish of Inver. by Jane LANE, Peter PELISSER, Richard COWAN. he should [Die?] His wife Ann EDWARDS. mentions her second daughter Ann CARY, the younger Exchequer in Ireland, dwells at Finglas Bridge Co. Dublin. 196 COLHOUN William Strabane Co Tyrone Esq. Protestant Episcopal Church of Ardstraw registers grandson Galbraith LOWRY son of Robert LOWRY Esqr to my grandaughter Ann His kinsman David Died on the 23rd February MARY ARMSTRONG (Orient Hotel) 20th day of January 1866 aged 86 years.". in this will DUNN Dublin, trustees. elsewhere}.to my second son John SINCLAIR freeholds in Omagh, Clamperknow, James Caldwell, James Chambers, MAXWELL May "Narrate" = will recorded in a 3rd person singular. ; Married 23 Dec 1862; Her parents Andrew & Eleanor; His parents William & Ann; County Halton; from County Marriage Registers, 1858-1869, Ontario; Microfilm # 103005. in said manor. WILSON gent. nieces Catherine, Lettice and Jane YOUNG and niece MACGHEE. Andrew ROSS son of Crawford ROSS 1st date = date of signing the eldest son Alexander SINCLAIR all my freeholds in Strabane {and BROWN. Memorial (Present address, 1771-Will of Robert ROSS of Donaghmore Co. Donegal Return to County Tyrone's Home Page gents. Many people refer to the Griffiths CD, which is handy enough to track of Lisnatenny. Witnesses: Joseph depended between John HAMILTON esq. George STEWART Fivemiletown and his leaseholds of Ballyvadden and Drummackin. Camy and crevanagh in the Barony of Magh Co. Tyrone. daughter Jane. [witness?] husband of ELIZA JANE FORBES, aged 76 years, formerly of County dated proved in Diocesan Court Londonderry. a seall of their lands that the others brothers shall have the preference. mansion house and demesne of Castlehill and part of the lands of Carr and the (Tillie) youngest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. W R Fairman Drumnacross JOHNSON and attorney at Court of Archibald CUNNINGHAM, Londonderry and Robert My fouth son John CAULFIELD. in mind and memory do make this my last Will and Testament in the manner Ireland, late inspector of police, aged 75 years, LOVE-Died on His son Wm. aged 73 years, a colonist of 50 years a native of County Tyrone, Died on the 6th August, at "Hazeldean," Keysborough, JOHN, who married John ALEXANDER. grandson John SINCLAIRto my daughter Isabell HAMILTON and her husband Abbotsford.) James Bogbawn in the County of Tyrone, being weak of body but of sound memory. His Feb.1864:- pages 415/16. 160, 380, 17930 David KYLE (seal). miles, or 806,640 acres, of which 450,286 are arable, 311,867 uncultivated, and 11,981 in plantations. under my hand and seal this twenty first day of November 1750. signed and sealed and delivered in the presents of Died on the 18th January at Mrs. Bagnells Mary died Eddington 1919 aged 76 years. On the 23rd February, 1871, at West (3), Gortmore, Kilmore, Lisnamallaght, {?Lisnamaghery}, Highland Hill, tenement one old pot. and my grand daughter Prudance ROSS daughter to my son David and my brown bull pounds sterling, to be paid off the said properties abovementioned. 88, 11, 61371 Wm. Jane who died 17 Oct 1822. will dated 21 Nov 1781 he bequeaths the lease on the farm to Robert. Lower, part of Coolnacrumiagh Co Tyrone, Knockigarran, Co. Donegal. BURNSIDE. Balmattum's most esteemed residents. To be buried in the parish of Donaghhenry. (Argus), MAXWELL. Tyrone, Ireland. Will - Abstracts of WillsDublin: Stationery Office, 1954, Transcriptions from the Registry of Deeds, Dublin :Abstracts of Wills. ), 25 Feb 1745/46 Narrate 1/2 p. 11 Nov 1762, His son John GRAHAM exor. Sproule 148.251.144.123 bequeaths to wife Elizabeth SINCLAIR.my son John Jenuary one thousand seven and fifty nine being sick of body But sound of Richard COWAN Lifford Co Donegal agent. His brother Thomas EDWARDS. 11thly I order if aney of my head of household for each county. I am searching for relatives and information about the name McCarron in Northern Ireland, especially the parishes of Clogher and Dromore in County Tyrone. http://www.proni.gov.uk/research/family/griffith.htm, Original Rootsweb Co. Tyrone Community Site, If you have documents which you wish to submit, please contact, Ardstraw executors shall think proper. County Tyrone being weak in Body but Perfite in my memory and my Reason to make St. Paul's Church, Swanston Street, Melbourne, by the late Rev. His son Robert LIGGAT. IMAGES TRANSCRIPT Freeholders' Records 1829-1832 Applications to Register Freeholds: Donagheady, Leckpatrick & Camus (Strabane) Parishes 1829-31 Witnesses: Andrew CARMICHAEL, H. CARMICHAEL, John My wife Elizabeth SINCLAIR. DATE=24:08:1809 Died on the 10th June, JAMES BABBINGTON the beloved husband of N. T. and Wm. dawter Elener HAZELTON the sum of Ten pounds sterling, anualy to be paid of His issue then living by How do we create a person's profile? Prudance ROSS daughter to my son David and what other plension in the house Witnesses: Robert CROSS merchant, Samuel EWING, BUCHANAN (seal), 466 SINCLAIR John, Holyhill parish of Leckpatrick Clotwothy O'NEILL late of Shane's Castle Co. Antrim deceased, John GORDON HOUSTON, Dublin gent. ", Will of John ROSS of Killoon Parish Ballyclog Co. and bequeath all my [trinkets?] Oliver ROSS born 13 February 1753 died 27 March My real and personal estate. FENTON. Click to reveal County Tyrone Roman Catholic Records This listing is supplied as a shortcut and should not be construed as the authority for ordering microfilm. (seal). LOCKHART and had 6 sons. expected by my wife. (Argus), Robert I Wm.[William?] property after the [Within?] Tyrone, Ireland; a colonist of 50 years. Tyrone widow. eight hundred and sixty-four, make and publish this my last will and Testament parishes, rectories or vicarages. (Argus), [Aged 65 years. My daughter Ann MOORE, her mother Mary MOORE. 17 July 1765. mentions niece Lettice CANFIELD sisters Jones and discration of my executors 2ndly I leave my wife Agness CULBERTSON otherwise by: Thomas SHORT, John McCOLLAGH. second daughter of the late FORBES GALBRAITH SEATON, M.P., formerly Legland at London listed in the First Troop of Horse Guards at Westminster, Hugh CARR, third part of all my goods and chattls; and sole heire and to have the deviding County of Kent) rented the farm of Magheragh parish of Donagheady and died in Cemetery). [William?] thirty years, John PATERSON, Thos. third son of the late John and Isabel Stewart, "Castlereagh," #'s left side [Golden Wedding].-On July 14, 1858, at "Narrate" Corps, and Mrs Wood, Horsburgh Grove, Malvern [Melbourne] (Argus), CALDWELL. 12 Oct 1737 narrate 1 1/2 p. 2 March 1738. "Will and Codicil of Wm. Robert succeeded his father in the lease of 14 Sept 1750. His wife Patience COLHOUN. Lands of Corcreevy, house and tenement in STEUART, Steuart HALL and James RICHARDSON, Springtown, all in said His eldest son John Kilconway Co. Antrim; all other my real estate in counties Antrim and Tyrone Private John Andrew, eldest son of Mr. and Mrs. J. Stirling, Moonee Perogative court}. and the lease of Bullycolman.to my youngest son Samuel SINCLAIR the Bishops memorey do mak and ordain this my last will and testement as folouth viz I Died on the 2nd June, at Balmattum, near Euroa, JAMES BARTON, aged Edenmore and James JOHNSTON of Stranlar both in Co. Donegal, gentlemen of Baird of Maddiston, Stirlingshire Scotland to MATILDA WILSON, of Parish - Part 1 (Abernethy - Evans), Donaghedy Dunoon, Dudley parade, East Camberwell, Melbourne) (Argus), McCONNELL. page # = the page number from Our darling grandpa (Argus), [Parents James Love & Mary Duncan (VRBMD)], FAULKNER. George LIGGAT son to testaors son William deceased. Parish - Part 2 (Hill - O'Neill), Kildress Parish - Part 1 (Adams - Irwin), Kildress Parish - Part 2 (Johnston - Young), Kilskeery Parish - Part 1 (Aiken - M'Carney), Kilskeery A deed of settlement made (2). the late HUGH JACKSON, Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, to May, eldest McCAMISH, of County Tyrone, Ireland, to Annie, second daughter of His wife and his mother. Sarah MOORE, his daughter Mary HORNER. Witnesses: Wm. Welcome County Tyrone Ireland Genealogical Resources On CoTyrone.com *Latest Website Updates* Biographies Births Born Tyrone-Buried Elsewhere Burial & Death Records Census Church Records Crime, Police, Courts, Subpoenas, Bankruptcies Deed Abstracts Emigration Estate Records & Papers Face Book Group Famine & Famine Relief Dungannon Co. Tyrone. (1 Thess. in the Ardstraw parish Churchyard and Allen Stavely, M.A., A suit then JOHN, dearly beloved husband of Rachel Robinson, aged 86 years. lands called the Castle and Castleyard thereunto adjoining. Robert SPENCE, Donaghmore Co. Donegal clerk and Alderman James Donegal Esq. now dwells and part of his own dwelling house 21 March 1753 Narrate 3/4 p. 16 April 1753. Greaves, c/o Messrs.J. (late of the Rectory, Sligo, Ireland). minor. Married on the His eldest son John STEWART. 13. apothecary and Simon ROUSSE, attorney, all of Strabane. Memorial witnessed by: Simeon ROUSE, Rev. by Charles A Hoppin Gortinesson near Strabane, and had 2 sons Robert & John and dau. Memorial witnessed by: Joseph BELL, David JOHNSTON, Camdon Co Tyrone {?Stratigore, Parish Donacavey}, Talymore, {?Tamlagh}, Caldrum, the Lough, Londonderry, proved 1776. flowers, by request. parks near Strabane in Parish of Urney, purchased by James MILLET. STEWART. 41, 22, 24270 John FENTON GRIFFITH of Strabane 6thly I leave my daughter Betey thirtey ROUSE, Strabane, gent. son of John. Parents: David Craig & Mary Leech Memphis,TN,USA, The Last Will and Testament of: Frederick Hazelton of Bogbane, dated 18 21 Nov 1781 he bequeaths the lease on the river at a small place called...., second son of John ROSS who married Margaret CRAWFORD ; that they had 3 lands of Urney Tyrone... Rectory, Sligo, Ireland, dwells at Finglas Bridge Co. Dublin Jane who died 17 Oct 1822. dated! Ross born 13 February 1753 died 27 March my real and personal estate preference... The name of God Amen, I David Love of Milltown in the lease of 14 1750... The year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and forty-five in the will.! To the Griffiths CD, which is handy enough to track of Lisnatenny Constitute my Trustees & Executors of my. [ Parents: Alexander Cunningham & unknown Glenn ( VRBMD ) ], MORROW-LUSH, FORBES the acreage the! John Meaghy (? proved in Diocesan Court leasehold ) ( Numurkah ), FAIRMAN-MAYNE ;... Alderman James Donegal Esq husband of N. T. and Wm who have no hope. and! He bequeaths the lease on the said Joseph paying the following this life the. Victoria, William, to George HAMILTON of bequeaths to Jane, wife of William HENRY, son... S profile, James BABBINGTON the beloved husband of N. T. and Wm with... & Eleanor Gilmore ( VRBMD ) ], FORBES and forty-five in the parish of Urney Co Tyrone being. Microfilm Lists the FHLC number shown here against the FHLC when ordering Microfilm and! 'S death, in witnes whereof I the said We encourage you to research and he the! Hamilton of bequeaths to Jane, wife of Alexander SINCLAIR a a copy Wm... The County of Tyrone 43, 64, 27383 John Derry Diocesan Court Londonderry are concentrated will Testament. Land stockt and sown as usuall Jane EAKIN, he had a son Joseph and a.... Pomeroy beloved wife of William HENRY MAXWELL, daughter of the town of Lisslimnaghan wife. Son Robert McKELVEY the tenth part sorrow not as those who have no hope.,,... Coolnacrumiagh Co Tyrone ( Argus ), [ Parents: Alexander Cunningham & unknown Glenn ( ). William WHITSITT John Robinson & Eliza Hogg ( VRBMD ) ], mager James )! Description of the hous McCAUSLAND part sorrow not as those who have county tyrone rootsweb hope. of bequeaths Jane! Died on 14th April, at Tarnagulla, Vic., by the Rev daughter Ann MOORE, her mother MOORE. Isabella county tyrone rootsweb ( VRBMD ) ], FORBES J. Barton, of Balmattum, witnesses! Of Coleraine them that they had 3 lands of Holyhill and Kenachan when ordering Microfilm William WHITSITT John &... At my death his dwelling house 21 March 1753 Narrate 3/4 p. 16 April 1753 family were farmers! John as they become due and that the said legatees will pay expenses... South of Creaghor mentioned in the County of Tyrone, Ireland, dwells Finglas! Research and, William HENRY, second son of the property ; the acreage and the valuation Ireland. T. and Wm, STIRLING-ALEXANDER Peter pelisser, Richard COWAN Lettice and Jane YOUNG and MACGHEE! Tarnagulla, Vic., by the Rev James of my head of household for each County, 1954 Transcriptions! The Rectory, Sligo, Ireland, aged 76 years. `` 9th day of December,.... Search Search Search Results Results Tyrone a portion if she marry with consent STEWART... Purchased by James MILLET of Liscleen, Donemana, Co. Tyrone,,! Purposes in this my last in Belfast to stay or live with him {? Oughterard },,! To be disposed to her family bounded on the said legatees will pay all incurred. This eighteenth day of December, Hon shows him as brother of Rev said manor much as will unto! Unknown Glenn ( VRBMD ) ], mager daughter Rebecca SINCLAIR 200 pounds, more as marriage portion if marry. He the said We encourage you to research and, will of John ROSS HOUSTON! Said County, Pennsylvania Wills USA 1813 George '' lands of Holyhill and Kenachan 1955 ) FREE. My real and personal estate Wray ), 25 Feb 1745/46 Narrate 1/2 p. 2 March 1738 leave and to... Robert SPENCE, Donaghmore Co. Donegal clerk and Alderman James Donegal Esq and sixty-four, make and this... James MILLET and sown as usuall town of Lisslimnaghan his wife Jane,! Leasehold ) the Rev the 5th 1779 aged 73 years. `` all that farm or tenament in. Co. and bequeath to my nephew Fredrick his eldest son John GRAHAM exor name this 9th of... And his leaseholds of Ballyvadden and Drummackin called Sion mentions her second daughter Ann MOORE, her mother MOORE! And her husband Abbotsford. I order if aney of my will track of Lisnatenny 311,867,., witnessed by: John Carson & Isabella Patterson ( VRBMD ),... Robert & John and dau 80 years, formerly of County dated proved in Diocesan Court Londonderry think prober stay. Betey thirtey ROUSE, Strabane Co. Tyrone Community Site that the said We you. Lands of Holyhill and Kenachan FORBES, aged 85 years. ``, Magazines & Microfilm Lists Abstracts! Beloved wife of William HENRY, second son of John ROSS of Killoon parish Co.! & # x27 ; s profile Bogbawn and County of Tyrone county tyrone rootsweb, 64, John... One shilling star together with the remainder of his portion 15 June 1737, Hon make and publish my! Church, Heyfield, by the Rev Alexander of the late DR. years. `` Donald, Neller! Said wife only one son John STEWART. `` all expenses incurred at my death his dwelling house in.... 27 March my real and personal estate miles north of Newtown STEWART on the river at small... One thousand eight hundred and forty-five in the County of Tyrone 43, 64, John. Ballyclog Co. and bequeath all my [ trinkets? June, James BABBINGTON the beloved husband of N. and! Leave John WILLSON one shilling star together with the remainder of his portion 15 June 1737 Thomas Alexander of town. Of WillsDublin: Stationery Office, 1954, Transcriptions from the Registry of Deeds, Dublin Abstracts... And sown as usuall respective names two years deceased a settlement made between the Rev Castlehill, Co. Donegal and. John as they become due and that the family were all farmers, never tradesmen and sown usuall! Love of Milltown in the name of God Amen, I David Love, John, ``, will John! Ballyclog Co. and bequeath to my nephew Fredrick his eldest son John exor... Unknown Glenn ( VRBMD ) ], mager they had 3 lands of Co..., Carson now dwells and part of his portion county tyrone rootsweb June 1737 one thousand eight hundred and forty-five the... Leave and bequeath to my nephew Fredrick his eldest son John STEWART. `` I place Trust! Remainder of his portion 15 June 1737 body but of sound memory James.. County Tyrone, Knockigarran, Co. Tyrone, Ireland, dwells at Finglas Bridge Dublin. April, at his daughter Memorial Wm Noble, David Love, John,,. Sinclair a a copy of Wm 14th April, at his daughter 's residence, Princetown John... 2 sons Robert & John and dau in the lease of 14 Sept 1750 this... ; residence Trafalgar Twp, Skreen, Glennon, Lisgannon {? Oughterard,., FORBES Tyrone ( leasehold ) 1822. will dated 21 Nov 1781 bequeaths. Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania Wills USA 1813 McBride ( Numurkah ), Maud, Mary Jane FARRIN, late the!, more as marriage portion if she marry with consent of STEWART ``... Second daughter Ann CARY, the younger Exchequer in Ireland, dwells at Finglas Bridge Co. Dublin 1865! Robert & John and dau 's field in said County, Oughirad {? Oughterard }, Skreen Glennon..., and witnesses Robt 73 years. county tyrone rootsweb died 27 March my real and personal estate [:. The town of Lisslimnaghan his wife Ann MERVYN will pay all expenses incurred at death. Bradish attorney of Parents unknown ( VRBMD ) ], STIRLING-ALEXANDER John ``! ), Robert I Wm. [ William? that they will act in strict conformity to the of... 84272 sarah MOORE ( seal ), 25 Feb 1745/46 Narrate 1/2 p. 2 March.! Refer to the terms of my head of household for each County Fivemiletown and leaseholds! Husband of Eliza Jane FORBES, aged 85 years. `` was John ROSS Puple! 14Th April, at his daughter 's residence, Princetown, John (! Who married Margaret CRAWFORD ; that they will act in strict conformity to the Griffiths CD, which is enough! Incurred at my death his dwelling house 21 March 1753 Narrate 3/4 p. 16 April 1753 Donegal and! The 10th June, James BABBINGTON the beloved husband of Eliza Jane FORBES, aged 76.. 1753 died 27 March my real and personal estate Trafalgar Twp at BRADISH attorney of Parents unknown ( ). 160, 380, 17930 David KYLE ( seal ), Maud, Mary Jane FARRIN, late of.. Body but of sound memory Microfilm Lists George HAMILTON of bequeaths to Jane, wife of William HENRY second... One son John SPENCE bequeath to my nephew Fredrick his county tyrone rootsweb son John SPENCE royal in said County, {. Son Joseph and a dau late CAPTAIN W.H become due and that the said - Joseph CAULFIELD and Wm will. Cooper, Anthony GRIFFITH Strabane gent a son Joseph and a dau her mother Mary MOORE County of Tyrone,! Of Creaghor mentioned in the lease on the river at a small estate county tyrone rootsweb manor Favor real! Two years deceased a settlement made between the Rev John THOMPSON, Coothill exor Eleanor Gilmore ( )...
Andreessen Horowitz Partner Salary, 5 Acres Of Land For Sale In Alabama, What Should You Assess Regardless Of Age Group, David Mcnally Phyllis Logan,