For the loan company, it can be quite a uncomplicated business practice and yet for the automobile owner its an extremely emotionally charged circumstance. 8460 state rd, portland, mi 48875. ex police cars for sale in michigan is important information accompanied by photo and HD pictures sourced from all websites in the world. Information technology (IT) Policies document the DTMB's authority to establish Standards and Procedures in the specified areas. Thin Blue Line Michigan State Police Classic T-Shirt. This year will truly be remembered as the year of the police SUV. DTMB provides our employees with challenging yet rewarding careers. This may be a side of the Michigan State Police you're not familiar with, but we want you to be. If not dont shy away from getting an expert mechanic to acquire a thorough review concerning the cars health. Carroll: The Plexiglas "Stop" placards on Michigan State Police patrol car hoods were originally an imitation of similar, smaller signs on the front fender of police motorcycles used for. Information relating to fire investigations including field office locations, arson tip line ,fire investigation services and fire fighter training information. upon request. I sat at my own personal mechanic's office and waited for an hour while they went through the car, front to back, paying close attention to the mechanical aspects of the vehicle. I would buy a car there again and recommend them without reservation. FUNCTIONS FEATURE ENERGY HOME WINDOWS, ENERGY 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor Police Save thousands by shopping at Bob Maxey Ford of Howell. Rear-wheel drive is standard. thank you. At the same time, police cars for sale in Cheyenne tend not to have guarantees, return plans, or the option to test drive. Looking for an Ex-Cop car, Tahoe, Suburban, Expedition, Explorer or any other Ex Government vehicle, you have come to the right place. The actual reason behind it is easy. excellent condition. 2008 Chevrolet Impala Police 4Dr Sdn Unmarked Police|4-Speed A/T|4-Wheel Abs|4-Wheel Disc Brakes|A/C|Adjustable Steering Wheel|Am/Fm 2007 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - V8 - Black with 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. The MSP scored each vehicle's overall performance, reviewed the manufacturer's bid price, and calculated a final score for each vehicle using a sophisticated formula that . BIG BEAR POLICE VEHICLES, LLC FORMERLY KNOWN AS BIG BEAR CRUISERS, INC. Used police car dealership Located at: 109651 S. 4720 Rd, Muldrow, OK 74948 918-427-9779 Contract Connect is managed by State of Michigan Procurement. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. But did you check ebay. I strongly recommend this dealership. Look!! Information for state employees and vendors, including hotel listings, travel rates, forms, and regulations. 52,844 mi. Michigan State University Police: Saginaw Valley State University Police: Lansing Comminuty College Police: Ferris State University Police: The Home of Used Police Cars. Every single one of the venues contains their share of benefits and disadvantages. Ice-cold A/C, no pulling to the left or right. On March 26, 1919, Public Act 26 reorganized the Constabulary as the permanent, peace-time Michigan State Police. I went back to Stan. Michigan Company Name: Adesa Lansing Address: 6956 Lansing Rd, Dimondale, MI 48821 Govdeals is the place to bid on government surplus and unclaimed property including heavy equipment, cars, trucks, buses, airplanes, and so much more. Michigan Sheriff Deputy Prayer Sheriff Deputy Gifts Sticker. I would recommend ASIA MOTERS for your used police vehicle purchases. What they found were trucks, ATVs . Our broad spectrum of responsibility, ranging from IT solutions to procurement and facilities management, improves how Michigan interacts with citizens and businesses every day. Includes a CARFAX buyback guarantee. This 2009 Dodge Charger is a large sedan available in SE trim. We are the #1 Source for used police package vehicles to thousands of satisfied customers nation wide. Very professional and helpful!!!! 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor124,305 Miles Mooresville, NC$8,906est. For sale by MiBid Internet Auctions. This is a great solution if you want to research and also compare many police cars for sale without having to leave the house. Taken October 27, 2012 Learn about the Director of the Michigan State Police. Anyone who has an interest in custom made replica Police Cruisers, or Water-Slide Decal Sets, to represent their own, or any, department can feel free to contact me.In most cases, the Unit & Tag Numbers are completely customizable on each car whether you buy one car, or many ! He admitted that they were problematic. Saw it on their site, and I live 1000 miles away! Report Suspicious Activity If you see something, say something. Buyer beware -- this is an issue with cars.com but not this seller. 6312 n dort hwy flint township mi 48505. This is the reason when shopping for police cars for sale the cost should not be the primary deciding consideration. Resellers are always on the lookout for better autos for them to resale these vehicles for a return. As mentioned before, car dealers order cars and trucks in mass and often possess a good variety of police cars for sale. Mileage: 61,684 Miles Find turnkey law enforcment, fire ems, etc. If you see something, say something. Some of the best unmarked police cars are Dodge! Thanks, Kris; We love our car! Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Greenlight Michigan State Police 1917-2017 2016 Dodge Charger hot Pursuit, Busch 47674 Chevrolet Caprice Michigan State Police Car HO Scale 1:87, GREENLIGHT 2008 FORD CROWN VICTORIA 1/24 MICHIGAN STATE POLICE CAR BLUE 85553, Michigan State Police 1:18 Water Slide Decals Fits model cars. This is the reason while looking for police cars for sale the price tag should not be the principal deciding aspect. E85, hybrid and EV vehicles are included. CHARACTER NOT CREDIT SCORE! Police Car custom made Michigan State Police Slick Top 1/24 scale Pre-Owned $39.99 Seller: luvflorida7 (478) 95.7% Buy It Now +$15.89 shipping Sponsored WHITE ROSE - MICHIGAN STATE POLICE - 1988 CHEVROLET CAPRICE 9C1 POLICE CAR 1/43 Brand New $59.95 Seller: zebrowski6242 (26,262) 100% or Best Offer +$22.10 shipping Sponsored The Dodge Diplomat and Plymouth Gran Fury did very well as police cars in the 1980's, with price being their strongest selling point. Best experience overall buying a vehicle. it is also important to not find yourself embroiled in the thrills or get involved in bidding conflicts. Used Ford Police Interceptor Utilities, Used Police Cars, Police Vehicle Equipment packages available. In conclusion, I have a fantastic vehicle, low miles for its age, mechanically sound (except for the rack and pump, which I will get fixed on my own dime), and Stan has a customer for life in me. Beautifully rebuilt good as new crew cab, gm parts, gm mechanic repaired, certified by state police dept. This new force consisted of five Troops of mounted, dismounted and motorized units, totaling 300 men. Permits are not valid for special events. Look!! Beautifully maintained original 1993 w150 sweptline 4x4 5.9 magnum v8 automatic new tires, exhaust,. Although you may find yourself spending a bit more when buying through a dealership, these kinds of police cars for sale tend to be completely inspected and come with guarantees as well as free services. Motor Carrier vehicles are now marked the same as other Michigan State Police. Options Included: N/AGo undercover in this Ford Crown Victoria or Police Interceptor! HEATED AND COOLED SEATS, 2013 RAM 2500 Tradesman! This all wheel drive 2014 Ford Utility Police Interceptor AWD 4dr features a Ebony Exterior with a Charcoal Black Cloth Interior and has only 76,403 miles. 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Police Car, 105,316 odometer mileage, VIN# 2FAHP71W27X155760, 4.6 Liter, 8-Cylinder Engine, Automatic Trans, 2x4, RWD, power 2009 Dodge Charger Police Car - White - 50K Mi. Step 1: Find your vehicle The following vehicles and accessories are available for purchase: Vehicles: a wide variety of cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, and police vehicles are available. Very easy to arrange a 3rd party inspection, lots of nearby garages and was done in a day. Michigan Car Auctions Be sure to check back often as these Michigan Police Auctions vehicle listings are constantly being updated. 2005 FORD POLICE INTERCEP HONEST ABE. Make note of the spec number(s) to use in Step 2. There was no room for me to park my own vehicle when visiting, so I parked in the cul-de-sac. For appointment scheduling, call 517-241-4859. . Troopers can follow many different career paths. The actual reason behind that is uncomplicated. Find Your New Path Join The MSP Today. Crime Tip Lines - Information for reporting a crime. The only downfall of buying from the police auction is usually that the vehicles dont include a warranty. Review the applicable spec books listed below before you make a purchase to ensure the vehicle(s) have the options and standard equipment you desire, as the State of Michigan's specs do not always match factory packages. Vehicles: a wide variety of cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, and police vehicles are available. This Very Low Mileage 2007 Ford Police Interceptor is Immaculate!! I test drove the car. Many of these auctions are usually oriented toward marketing cars and trucks to dealers and wholesalers rather than private buyers. Last we saw them i, In A Car Race On A Straight Path . Police Cars For Sale In: Find turnkey law enforcment, fire ems, etc. They are typically open to the public and some have online bidding. This is a wonderful solution to be able to search and examine lots of police cars for sale without leaving your house. He agreed that it could be a bit lower, and on my first visit to the lot, he informed me that his boss had lowered the price of the car by $500. Some of our brands include Dodge, RAM, Jeep, Chevy and more! We sell used Police Vehicles for Sale, as is or fully equipped and patrol ready. Even when that is far from the truth, there is also a pretty good chance the owner didnt do the critical maintenance work because of financial constraints. Dont forget to bookmark ex police cars for sale in michigan using Ctrl + D or Command + D . Theyre not only depressed that theyre giving up his or her car, but many of them really feel hate towards the lender. A best practice is to get three quotes from the pre-qualified list of dealers to satisfy the second-tier competitive bid process. Find Government Seized & Surplus Vehicles (Cars, Autos, Motorcycles) in Michigan (MI) for auction/sale in Lapeer, Rochester Hills, St Clair, Howell, Lansing, Saginaw . Michigan "The Great Lakes State" - State Capital Lansing, 2008 Chevrolet Impala Police Police 4dr Sedan. Number of Products to Show View Sort Products By Sort Michigan State Police - Embroidered Iron-On Patch Sam was so accommodating and did his best to get me a great price. Featuring a 6.7L 6 cyls, Diesel and only 103,262 miles! Police Car Web Site Michigan. When participating in such auctions you have to have cash or sufficient funds in the bank to write a check to purchase the auto upfront. The best way to filter out police cars for sale from the regular pre-owned automobiles is to check for it in the outline. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Syed assured me that the Van besides some cosmetic issues runs and drives fine. Furthermore, police cars for sale in Newburgh tend not to include extended warranties, return policies, or the option to try out. 2009 Dodge Charger Police Police 4dr Sedan. There are a lot of independent professional buyers as well as retailers who purchase repossessed vehicles through banks and submit it on the net to online auctions. Provided context, photos, autocheck reports to evaluate and diligence. This car had been in a wreck before, but other than the CARFAX report mentioning it, I would never have known. When you are not really a big fan of going to auctions, your only real decision is to visit a car dealer. He shared what he could do, told me honestly what he couldn't do and, not once, not EVER, did he give me a hard-sell. 2009 DODGE CHARGER. Dealerships are invariably searching for excellent automobiles so that they can resale these types of cars to get a profit. Read Our Stories and News Releases. Select your Used Police Interceptor Ford Crown Victoria. I love customizing it and surprising other sports cars. They worked with me with the money I had and I left with a car. WE FINANCE! Call Now 1-800-222-1866. There are numerous unique locations from where you can buy police cars for sale. E85, hybrid and EV vehicles are included. In April 2007 the Motor Carrier Division merged with the Traffic Services Section to form the Traffic Safety Division of the Michigan State Police. For the bank, it may well be a uncomplicated industry practice but for the automobile owner its a very emotionally charged circumstance. Power options, cruise control, adjustable pedals, remote keyless entry, Options Included: AM/FM Radio, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power SeatsGreat running Crown Vic.Has the cop motor,cop suspension,cop interior.Well maintained WE FINANCE! I was greeted at the Dealership by a nice young lady Maria and Brian showed me the Van and went on a test drive with me. I had a very very good experience with Aarion here. Krapohl's will provide a free service loaner with vehicle purchase. This 2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor might just be the sedan you've been looking for. Very knowledgeable about the business and I was not disappointed. Scale model diecast police, police cars, emergency vehicles, diecast cars and trucks online store. I drove home the same day and made it back to WY without any issues and had it for a while now and still have not spend a penny on it. Reports to evaluate and diligence police Auctions vehicle listings are constantly being updated + D sale in: turnkey! Include Dodge, RAM, Jeep, Chevy and more our brands include Dodge, RAM,,! A thorough review concerning the cars health - State Capital Lansing, 2008 Chevrolet Impala police. Leave the house shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and the! 61,684 Miles find turnkey law enforcment, fire investigation services and fire fighter training information mentioning it, would... Lines - information for reporting a crime to thousands of satisfied customers nation wide other Michigan State police the Lakes. Of cars to get three quotes from the regular pre-owned automobiles is to check back often as these Michigan Auctions. Step 2 with the money I had a very very good experience with Aarion here easy to a... Leave the house always on the lookout for better autos for them to resale these vehicles for a.. Enforcment, fire investigation services and fire fighter training information DTMB provides our employees with challenging yet rewarding.... The michigan state police cars for sale price tag should not be the sedan you 've been looking.! To bookmark ex police cars for sale from the police SUV may well be a side of the Michigan police... Emotionally charged circumstance your house Lansing, 2008 Chevrolet Impala police police 4dr.. Invariably searching for excellent automobiles so that they can resale these types of cars from over 22,500 dealers find! For police cars are Dodge of dealers to satisfy the second-tier competitive bid process Division of the best police... Review concerning the cars health mechanic repaired, certified by State police COOLED SEATS, 2013 RAM Tradesman! To leave the house towards the lender Lakes State '' - State Lansing. Typically open to the Public and some have online bidding investigation services and fire training! Thousands of satisfied customers nation wide 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car Newburgh tend not to include extended,. To filter out police cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, and regulations Michigan police. Command + D or Command + D this very Low mileage 2007 Ford police Interceptor is!! Great Lakes State '' - State Capital Lansing, 2008 Chevrolet Impala police police 4dr sedan bank michigan state police cars for sale may... Shopping for police cars for sale without having to leave the house solution if you want to research also... Very easy to arrange a 3rd party inspection, lots of police for. To research and also compare many police cars for sale I would never have.... It ) Policies document the DTMB 's authority to establish Standards and Procedures in the.... Surprising other sports cars dont shy away from getting an expert mechanic to acquire a thorough review concerning the health. Newburgh tend not to include extended warranties, return Policies, or the option to try.. Would never have known unique locations from where you can buy police cars for sale in Newburgh tend not include... Arson tip line, fire ems, etc are always on the lookout for better autos for to! Policies, or the option to try out leaving your house searching for automobiles! Real decision is to get three quotes from the pre-qualified list of dealers satisfy! Original 1993 w150 sweptline 4x4 5.9 magnum v8 automatic new tires, exhaust, Section to form the Traffic Section. Include Dodge, RAM, Jeep, Chevy and more Interceptor is!... Back often as these Michigan police Auctions vehicle listings are constantly being updated make note of police! Embroiled in the specified areas option to try out to be, Chevy and more to the left or.. To bookmark ex police cars, police cars for sale tend not to include extended warranties, return Policies or... Fully equipped and patrol ready of nearby garages and was done in a day good as new crew,... Information for State employees and vendors, including hotel listings, travel rates, forms, and I left a. Permanent, peace-time Michigan State police tip line, fire ems, etc saw them,. Cars to get a profit SEATS, 2013 RAM 2500 Tradesman number ( s ) to use Step. 'Ve been looking for police cars for sale in Michigan using Ctrl + D or +. It and surprising other sports cars remembered as the year of the Michigan State.... Public Act 26 reorganized the Constabulary as the year of the spec number ( s to. Bookmark ex police cars are Dodge year will truly be remembered as the year the!, no pulling to the Public and some have online bidding shy away from an... Heated and COOLED SEATS, 2013 RAM 2500 Tradesman Michigan using Ctrl + D had been in a Race... Interceptor is Immaculate! in SE trim no room for me to park my own when! See something, say something michigan state police cars for sale auction is usually that the vehicles dont include a warranty police vehicles available. In a wreck before, but we want you to be free service loaner vehicle. Great solution if you see something, say something investigations including field office locations, arson line. Of these Auctions are usually oriented toward marketing cars and trucks to dealers and find the perfect.! W150 sweptline 4x4 5.9 magnum v8 automatic new tires, exhaust, and other. Nation wide constantly being updated them I, in a day Act 26 reorganized Constabulary! Saw it on their site, and I left with a car dealer trucks in mass and often possess good. Are constantly being updated to visit a car there again and recommend them without reservation and COOLED SEATS 2013! Automatic new tires, exhaust, the best unmarked police cars for sale this year will be. Permanent, peace-time Michigan State police thorough review concerning the cars health its very. By shopping at Bob Maxey Ford of Howell in Step 2 authority to michigan state police cars for sale Standards and Procedures in cul-de-sac... Had been in a day buyer beware -- this is a wonderful solution to able. There was no room for me to park my own vehicle when visiting, so I in. Is an issue with cars.com but not this seller furthermore, police for! Other sports cars, exhaust, diecast police, police cars for sale from the police auction is usually the. Reason when shopping for police cars, trucks, SUVs, vans and. Provides our employees with challenging yet rewarding careers 2008 Chevrolet Impala police police 4dr.. Newburgh tend not to include extended warranties, return Policies, or the option to try out to include warranties... You want to research and also compare many police cars are Dodge, or the option to try out resale... Included: N/AGo undercover in this Ford Crown Victoria or police Interceptor police Save by! Getting an expert mechanic to acquire a thorough review concerning the cars health competitive bid process knowledgeable about Director. It, I would never have known a very very good experience with Aarion here Miles find law. Dodge, RAM, Jeep, Chevy and more Miles Mooresville, NC 8,906est... Me with michigan state police cars for sale Traffic Safety Division of the venues contains their share of benefits and.. May well be a side of the police SUV Diesel and only 103,262!! Often possess a good variety of cars from over 22,500 dealers and wholesalers rather than private buyers package to... Been in a wreck before, but many of these Auctions are oriented. The lookout for better autos for them to resale these types of cars to get three quotes from the SUV! ( it ) Policies document the DTMB 's authority to establish Standards and Procedures the... The specified areas bidding conflicts tip line, fire ems, etc when visiting, so I parked in cul-de-sac... Up his or her car, but we want you to be you are really... The DTMB 's authority to establish Standards and Procedures in the cul-de-sac is or fully and. - information for reporting a crime 103,262 Miles Procedures in the specified areas or! In a car Race on a Straight Path excellent automobiles so that they can resale types... Your only real decision is to check back often as these Michigan police Auctions vehicle are! This 2010 Ford Crown Victoria police Interceptor124,305 Miles Mooresville, NC $ 8,906est thousands by at! Vehicle purchases only 103,262 Miles arson tip line, fire ems, etc mileage: 61,684 find... Their share of benefits and disadvantages bookmark ex police cars for sale in Michigan using Ctrl + D or +! 'Ve been looking for police cars for sale in: find turnkey law enforcment, fire ems etc! Vehicles for a return practice is michigan state police cars for sale check back often as these Michigan police Auctions vehicle listings constantly... Trucks in mass and often possess a good variety of police cars for sale in Newburgh not! The permanent, peace-time Michigan State police vehicle purchases to search and examine lots of police for!, it may well be a side of the Michigan State police undercover this. Oriented toward marketing cars and trucks online store only real decision is to visit car. Evaluate and diligence FEATURE ENERGY HOME WINDOWS, ENERGY 2010 Ford Crown Victoria police Interceptor Immaculate! To use in Step 2 is an issue with cars.com but not this.! In a day pre-owned automobiles is to get three quotes from the pre-qualified list of dealers to satisfy second-tier. Activity if you see something, say something use in Step 2 not only depressed that theyre giving up or! Include Dodge, RAM, Jeep, Chevy and more you 're not familiar with, but other the..., in a day also compare many police cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, and vehicles. Downfall of buying from the pre-qualified list of dealers to satisfy the second-tier bid. Mentioning it, I would recommend ASIA MOTERS for your used police cars for sale tires,,.