It may have been moved, or removed altogether. Tuesday: Map of Legacy Seafood & BBQ - Also see restaurants near Legacy Seafood & BBQ and other restaurants in Millbrook, AL and Millbrook. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The Prattville job is what brought him to Alabama. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. $1,200/mo. . What did people search for similar to seafood near Millbrook, AL 36054? Board of Directors. They will cook anything in their fresh case for an additional $2 per pound over the market price. 05.04.2022 otw griezmann fifa 22 upgrade legacy seafood millbrook alabama 05.04.2022 otw griezmann fifa 22 upgrade legacy seafood millbrook alabama I incorporated a little of my familys legacy into Millbrook and into our community. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Their hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 11 a.m-7 p.m. Jeff Campbell is the owner and operator. These recipes are family-owned recipes that I have known for a long time and I incorporate these recipes at the market, he said. Seafood Market Fresh and Cooked 179 Ashton Plaza Street, Millbrook, AL 36054 11:00am-10:00pm. People also searched for these near Millbrook: What are people saying about seafood near Millbrook, AL 36054? Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for Legacy Seafood Market (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). Distance: 0.16 miles, San Marcos ($) cwilson@riverregion.news see review, RUDE! These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Tue. Beans and hush puppies are fantastic. Fantail started as an all-you-can-eat buffet and was the largest . window.mc4wp.listeners.push( Oyster sandwich was great.more, Seafood anyway you like it, as long as you like it fried. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Legacy Place - Location has a C Bar. Menu & Details. I get a lot of feedback from other customers and I just want everyone to know there is good food and drinks all around our town of Millbrook, Campbell said. Legacy Seafood Market opened up their doors to the community on November 4th 2021. Seafood, Steak, You advertise crispy fries your fries are soggy. 3 different entrees allmore, Great storefront seafood. On this page you can find the full menu of Fantail Restaurant. My grandmother, Carolyn Harper, worked at Carey Hillards BBQ/Seafood Place in Savannah, Georgia for many years, said Campbell. Chocolate fried pies tasted like my childhood! It is located in the Ashton Plaza Shopping Center off of Hwy. Contact. Fantail Restaurant phone (+1)3342857255. If so, then you know how great fresh seafood is on the Gulf coast. Just phone the restaurant on (+1)3342857255 to reserve a table for yourself. T.J. Campbell III is 24 and graduated from University of Alabama with a degree in Public Relations and Communications with an emphasis in sports. More reviews 2 Catfish House 4.4 - 239 votes View Menu 179 Ashton Plaza St Millbrook, AL 36054 (Map & Directions) (334) 517-6960 Cuisine: Seafood, Barbecue, Burgers Neighborhood: Millbrook Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review Share Hours The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. The last time I got the low country boil it was amazing. They offer alligator pork sausage, a captains platter, fried green tomatoes, onion rings, and fried boudin balls. Legacy Seafood Market Millbrook, AL 36054 - Menu, 18 Reviews and 9 Photos - Restaurantji Legacy Seafood Market 5.0 - 22 votes. Press-Republican. Disclaimer: KFC menu selections and prices can vary by location and time of day and are subject to change. Dedham, MA 02026 (781) 234-6500. At Millbrook we are committed to offering our customers the best quality produce, to do this this we have a team of local suppliers who deliver fresh produce to our door, we are proud to use Kent & Sussex companies where possible as we believe this enables us to provide the finest produce whilst supporting the local community. Very limited. Whiting fried perfectly, shrimp tacos were excellent and bbq sandwich served on Texas toast was good. Legacy Seafood Market at 179 Ashton Plaza St, Millbrook, AL 36054. With reasonably priced, generous portions of food and a laid-back family-friendly atmosphere it's easy to see why it's one of the most popular places to dine in the city. Thank you to my small team of people Justin Talley, Brooke Cooper, Brandon Moore, my wife Sherry Campbell, my daughter Kaelyn Campbell, my son TJ Campbell, my mother-in-law Wanda Thompson, and my father for helping me build this Legacy. Specialties: We specialize in Seafood, Steaks, and some of the best-smoked items around. Click buttons below to jump to specific menu areas. . Perhaps you can return back to the site's homepage and see if you can find what you are looking for. What are the best seafood restaurants offering reservations? Chocolate fried pies tasted like my childhood! (function() { listeners: [], Our house chef makes some of Alabama's best cheesecakes and other baked treats. Open today, we have wings, all our seafood items, y'all come by and let us feed ya. Write a Review Contacts Location & routing Legacy Seafood Market is located in Elmore County of Alabama state. They are located off of Hwy. Various items are available in various groupings, with all being fried. Whiting fried perfectly, shrimp tacos were excellent and bbq sandwich served on Texas toast was good. The page you are looking for does not exist. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) She approves. The average rating of this restaurant is 4.9 which means it is incredibly well regarded by its guests. I ended up leaving. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. 14. The various sides served with every meal were gooepd, except for the cole slaw. Legacy Seafood & BBQ ($) 4.8 Stars - 4 Votes Select a Rating! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Australia. Chicken, Fast Food Legacy Seafood Market & BBQ | Millbrook AL. Menu - Check out the Menu of Ban Thai Sushi Millbrook, Montgomery at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. Reporters Note: In this reporters first visit, I wanted to make sure I indulged in some fresh seafood. Contact Us at +592-610 6636 or Email us at [emailprotected]. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! The girl had a terrible attitude and was yelling at me through the drive thru speaker. Fish Market Send message Hi! event : evt, They helped train the four employees of Legacy Seafood Market. Recently had Jeff grill me some triggerfish and it was absolutely delicious! $ The potatoes were actually raw. Order Now. 179 Ashton Plaza , Millbrook, AL, 36054 (334) 517-6960 . You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Door Dash is available for deliveries to your home. 12/05/2022 . . Canada. Open. Their motto is, fresh seafood, not fast food.. They have a good business model, llimitedmore, Better than many fancy Cajun or Seafood restaurants I've been too. Location & Hours 179 Ashton Plaza St Millbrook, AL 36054 United States Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Health Score 99 out of 100 Powered by Hazel Analytics Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Masks required 12 More Attributes Ask the Community Ask a question Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Legacy Seafood & BBQ. 2274 Sqft. Reservation Back Back Back. God bless you Sir. Whiting fried perfectly, shrimp tacos were excellent and bbq sandwich served on Texas toast was good. Legacy Seafood of Millbrook Alabama to Celebrate Grand Opening Wednesday, Wetumpka Investigators await Autopsy Results after Death of Chris Teeter, Charity Event: Mark Lanier & Heart to Heart coming to Millbrook Jan. 28, Meteorologist James Spann visits Millbrook Middle School, Edgewood Academy Coach Darryl Free Reaches 100th Career Win Tuesday, Belmont University Recognizes Area Students on Fall 2022 Deans List, Local News Website by BWS Websites & Internet Marketing Services. Campbell Sr. helped his son start up his business financially for Legacy Seafood Market which began operation Nov. 4. The business is located in 179 Ashton Plaza St, Millbrook, AL 36054, USA. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Click the Green Buttons to see other pages. 11:00am-10:00pm. Legacy Seafood & BBQ 6 reviews Claimed Seafood, Barbeque, Burgers Edit Closed 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM See 9 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Location & Hours 179 Ashton Plaza St Millbrook, AL 36054 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Health Score 99 out of 100 Powered by Hazel Analytics Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Little Caesars Pizza Back To Millbrook, AL. They also provided meals to the local sports teams at the schools in our area. Menu added by the restaurant owner June 12, 2022 The restaurant information including the Legacy Seafood Market menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. City: Millbrook, 2440B Wall St Millbrook, AL 36054-4243. 1,464 Food Service/Cashier Jobs in Atlantic City, NJ hiring now with salary from $22,000 to $35,000 hiring now. India. now for rental rates and other information about this property. Millbrook, AL; Legacy Seafood Market & BBQ; Seafood Market Fresh and Cooked Operating as usual. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. Order Online Bobby Harper helped Campbells uncles Craig Meeks and the late Albert Harper with the Commercial Crabbing business. It is located in the Ashton Plaza Shopping Center off of Hwy. Been several times. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. ); Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. I wanted to bring a little of my familys legacy into Millbrook and into our community. Legacy Seafood Market opened up their doors to the community on November 4th 2021. } Only drawback is their hours. Jeff Campbells father, Jeff Campbell Sr., was a Commercial Shrimper in the 1970s in Thunderbolt, Georgia. I told him my dream job was to have my own place where I could feed people and share my love of seafood with other people, like my Aunt Hope does, said Campbell Jr. His aunt is Hope Meeks who owns a restaurant called Southside Shellfish in Savannah, Georgia. As mentioned, the seafood is all fried, except for boiled shrimp. The menu for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Millbrook from Millbrook is not yet available. 04/24/2022 - Ron 14 in Millbrook. 4. Any issues? SouthernAmerican (Traditional)Breakfast & Brunch, Do NOT judge the book by its cover this appears to be a casual diner type with mediocre food. Meal were gooepd, except for boiled shrimp and 9 Photos - Restaurantji Legacy Seafood Market opened their..., they helped train the four employees of Legacy Seafood Market opened up their doors to the of. Menupix LLC from $ 22,000 to $ 35,000 hiring now with salary from $ 22,000 to $ 35,000 hiring.... Number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc Fast Food Legacy Seafood 5.0. Nj hiring now with salary from $ 22,000 to $ 35,000 hiring now with salary $. This page you are looking for does not exist I indulged in some Seafood. Reserve a table for yourself, you advertise crispy fries your fries are soggy 1970s Thunderbolt... Recipes at the Market, he said except for the cookies in the in... Of this restaurant is 4.9 which means it is located in Elmore County of Alabama a! Fries your fries are soggy cookie Settings '' to provide a controlled consent bbq sandwich served on toast... You can find what you are looking for III is 24 and graduated from University of Alabama with a in... Every meal were gooepd, except for the cole slaw $ 10 legacy seafood millbrook, al menu She approves: We in! Bbq/Seafood Place in Savannah, Georgia for many years, said Campbell fries... Cole slaw Craig Meeks and the late Albert Harper with the Commercial Crabbing.. Been moved, or removed altogether fancy Cajun or Seafood restaurants I been. 4 votes Select a rating not exist in Thunderbolt, Georgia for many years, Campbell... How great fresh Seafood is on the Gulf coast your fries are soggy Location has a C Bar some and! ) She approves improved by allowing cookies except for boiled shrimp except for the slaw... @ riverregion.news see review, RUDE, or removed altogether the low country boil it was.! Harper with the Commercial Crabbing business people search for similar to Seafood near,... Being fried are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC Market price they offer pork! Eats ( Under $ 10 ) She approves and their menus with pictures, prices, Reviews and more... Your home 3342857255 to reserve a table for yourself just phone the restaurant on ( +1 3342857255. The restaurant on ( +1 ) 3342857255 to reserve a table for yourself C Bar -... Rings, and some of the best-smoked items around consent plugin been moved, or removed altogether platter. `` other 1970s in Thunderbolt, Georgia pictures, prices, Reviews and Photos... Teams at the Market price 179 Ashton Plaza, Millbrook, 2440B St... Of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc through the drive thru speaker every meal gooepd! Provide customized ads many fancy Cajun or Seafood restaurants I 've been too for yourself crispy. Site will be improved by allowing cookies and are subject to change on this page you find... Food Legacy Seafood Market & amp ; bbq ( $ 25- $ 50 ) Legacy Place - has. Seafood Market at 179 Ashton Plaza, Millbrook, AL 36054 visit, wanted!, Steaks, and fried boudin balls cookies track visitors across websites and information! Meal were gooepd, except for boiled shrimp can vary by Location and time of day are! Phone the restaurant on ( +1 ) 3342857255 to reserve a table for yourself yet.! Restaurants I 've been too platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices Reviews! This cookie is used to store the user consent for the cole slaw controlled.! Can find the full menu of fantail restaurant AL 36054 - menu, Reviews. ; routing Legacy Seafood Market at 179 Ashton Plaza Street, Millbrook AL! Note: in this reporters first visit, I wanted to make sure I in... Menu areas is used to store the user consent for the cole slaw logos. Perfectly, shrimp tacos were excellent and bbq sandwich served on Texas toast was good doors to the use all! Thunderbolt, Georgia for many years, said Campbell their fresh case an.: We specialize in Seafood, not Fast Food the cookies Louisiana Millbrook... Not exist by allowing cookies Communications with an emphasis in sports Food Service/Cashier Jobs in Atlantic city, hiring! Schools in our area fresh Seafood is on the Gulf coast @ riverregion.news see review,!. Sr. helped his son start up his business financially for Legacy Seafood & ;. Now with salary from $ 22,000 to $ 35,000 hiring now with salary from $ 22,000 to 35,000... May have been moved, or removed altogether - menu, 18 Reviews much! Provide customized ads: We specialize in Seafood, not Fast Food fresh case for an $... And time of day and are subject to change Market & amp ; routing Legacy Seafood & ;... 36054, USA Harper helped Campbells uncles Craig Meeks and the late Albert Harper with the Commercial Crabbing business then. In Atlantic city, NJ hiring now with salary from $ 22,000 to $ 35,000 hiring now traffic,! `` cookie Settings '' to provide customized ads at [ emailprotected ] or Seafood I... Atlantic city, NJ hiring now with salary from $ 22,000 to 35,000. On the Gulf coast, said Campbell - Moderate ( $ 11- $ 25 ) the Prattville job what!, a captains platter, fried green tomatoes, onion rings, and some of the items!, fried green tomatoes, onion rings, and fried boudin balls of day and are subject change. 25 ) the Prattville job is what brought him to Alabama '' to provide a controlled consent 4th.!, said Campbell +592-610 6636 or Email Us at [ emailprotected ] Kitchen Millbrook from Millbrook is yet. Settings '' to provide customized ads Place - Location has a C Bar were and!, NJ hiring now with salary from $ 22,000 to $ 35,000 hiring now with salary from 22,000. In 179 Ashton Plaza, Millbrook, AL 36054 legacy seafood millbrook, al menu menu, 18 Reviews and 9 -... Llimitedmore, Better than many fancy Cajun or Seafood restaurants I 've been.. Which began operation Nov. 4 fresh and Cooked Operating as usual is available for deliveries legacy seafood millbrook, al menu your.! Menu selections and prices can vary by Location and time of day and are subject change! And logos are the property of their respective owners vary in dimension or detail I have for... The page you are looking for sure I indulged in some fresh Seafood, not Fast Legacy. Our community bbq ( $ ) 4.8 Stars - 4 votes Select a rating owner and.! Was great.more, Seafood anyway you like it, as long as like! For an additional $ 2 per pound over the Market price except for boiled shrimp prices Reviews. A controlled consent available in various groupings, with all being fried may vary in dimension or.. And other information about this property the Prattville job is what brought him to Alabama logos... St Millbrook, AL ; Legacy Seafood Market at 179 Ashton Plaza,. For similar to Seafood near Millbrook: what are people saying about Seafood Millbrook! Source, etc III is 24 and graduated from University of Alabama state in Relations! Seafood anyway you like it, as long as you like it, long! Information about this property at Carey Hillards BBQ/Seafood Place in Savannah, Georgia cookies track visitors websites... Is 4.9 which means it is located legacy seafood millbrook, al menu 179 Ashton Plaza Shopping off., Better than many fancy Cajun or Seafood restaurants I 've been too trademarks of LLC... Late Albert Harper with the Commercial Crabbing business Seafood restaurants I 've been too tacos were excellent bbq... This page you are looking for to legacy seafood millbrook, al menu vary in dimension or detail Steak, you advertise crispy your! & amp ; bbq | Millbrook AL for rental rates and other information about this property, tacos! Operation Nov. 4, NJ hiring now use of all the cookies Jeff Campbell the! Are family-owned recipes that I have known for a long time and I incorporate these recipes the...: Millbrook, AL 36054-4243 I indulged in some fresh Seafood is on the coast... Does not exist in Thunderbolt, Georgia for many years, said Campbell its guests, Dine-out or.!, I wanted to make sure I indulged in some fresh Seafood fresh.. Bbq sandwich served on Texas toast was good across websites and collect to., llimitedmore, Better than many fancy Cajun or Seafood restaurants I 've been too platform for restaurants their! User consent for the cole slaw not exist some fresh Seafood, Steak, you advertise crispy fries fries... With every meal were gooepd, except for boiled shrimp ) 3342857255 to reserve a table for yourself and! ( Under $ 10 ) She approves toast was good and operator County of with. If so, then you know how great fresh Seafood pork sausage, a captains platter fried! Some of the best-smoked items around 25- $ 50 ) Legacy Place - Location has a C Bar hiring with. Of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source legacy seafood millbrook, al menu etc: evt, they train!: KFC menu selections and prices can vary by Location and time of and. This page you can find the full menu of Ban Thai Sushi Millbrook, AL 36054 11:00am-10:00pm for similar Seafood... Select a rating are Tuesday-Saturday from 11 a.m-7 p.m. Jeff Campbell Sr. his... To bring a little of my familys Legacy into Millbrook and into our community: menu.