CBC's Journalistic Standards and Practices. Grounded airline passengers took the bus last week, pushing ridership for Greyhound Lines to levels typically seen only during busy holidays, the company said. My son's still dead. The woman says she still has nightmares. Will Baker repeatedly stabbed Tim McLean in a bus after saying he heard the voice of God telling to kill him or 'die . In 2017, Li, who was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, was found to be rehabilitated and was allowed to go free. Five more passengers were wounded after a gunman opened fire with a semi-automatic . Norman offered to buy him a Greyhound bus ticket there, and Jordan accepted. But it was the schizophrenia. He helped barricade the door to keep Li inside the bus and witnessed Li decapitating McLean. He was found not criminally responsible. He was quickly captured by a heavily armed tactical squad. I now know that it was schizophrenia I was suffering from. Asking for it is like asking for murder in Canada. I need to take medication on time. I should be here. Vince Li has granted an interview to Chris Summerville, head . McLean, a 22-year-old Canadian man, was stabbed, beheaded and cannibalized while riding a Greyhound Canada bus about 30 km west of Portage la Prairie, Manitoba traveling the Trans Canada Highway. Clearly, though it's been more than a decade since the horrific incident, its effects still linger today. Crime Greyhound bus shooting leaves woman dead, 11-year-old girl, pregnant woman wounded He regularly travelled across Canada with his job, so boarding the Greyhound. The court was also. As the bus stopped and horrified passengers fled, Li carved up McLean's. DeBorde's daughter discovered the crime scene around dinner time and called 911. He said his PTSD exhibits itself as rage and alcoholism. folktandvrden karlskoga flyttar . After years of trauma and abusive relationships, the woman says getting more access to her daughter has been a catalyst for change. ! - . CBC can't identify the family under child welfare legislation to protect the daughter. Call: 01256 816667. Subscribe to TheDisturbingTruth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHVvm5ZSNuUV5wVas0mhTLAWatch Law\u0026Crime Network NOW on YouTubeTV!https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/?utm_servlet=prod\u0026zipcode=99202OTHER WAYS TO WATCH LAW\u0026CRIME NETWORK IN YOUR AREA:https://lawandcrime.com/where-to-watch/READ MORE GREAT ARTICLES FROM LAW\u0026CRIME NETWORK HERE:https://lawandcrime.comLAW\u0026CRIME NETWORK SOCIAL MEDIA:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lawandcrime/Twitter: https://twitter.com/LawCrimeNetworkFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/lawandcrimeTwitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lawandcrimenetworkLAW\u0026CRIME NETWORK PODCASTS:Coptales\u0026Cocktails Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/coptales-and-cocktails/id1561611947Law\u0026Crime Sidebar: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/law-crime-sidebar/id1620223164SUBSCRIBE TO ALL OF LAW\u0026CRIME NETWORK YOUTUBE CHANNELS:Main Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8K1occVvDTYDfFo7N5EZwChannel B: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVXOqoOCYbi-iXChKAl6DTQChannel C: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCLaaClAWQiTkl3pw9ZdLwChannel D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMV3pzWIhJGLYzoHyxBjjNw#TrueCrime #Documentary #LawAndCrime Since the Greyhound bus murder, many of the witnesses have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). That's something de Delley vehemently disagrees with and has been fighting for years. Li had a degree in computer programming, but got frustrated when he couldnt find a job in the field and worked a few menial jobs to support himself and his wife, who worked as a waitress. Here is the release of the transcriptwith a preamble from Summerville: On May 19, 2012, I Chris Summerville, CEO of the Schizophrenia Society of Canada, held my regular meeting with Vince Li, the person living with schizophrenia who beheaded Tim McLean. An ordinary man who loved to entertain children by dressing up as Pogo the Clown that opportunity came the morning. Recovery is possible. After four months on the run, the accused killer of a beloved New Orleans high school teacher has been arrested in Indiana. This week, we talk about the Greyhound Bus case, the disturbing events that took place on it, and the unsatisfying ending to this monstrous affair. Dean Corll, Elmer Wayne Henley Jr., and David Brooks kidnapped, tortured, and killed 28 young boys from 1970 to 1973. By - May 24, 2022. The word justice has no place in this case. Given the high-profile and horrific nature of Li's attack onboard one of their buses, Greyhound pulled the ads rather quickly, according to the BBC. Mclean then got on the Greyhound bus 1170. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been granted his freedom. California Highway Patrol Sgt. Old, just had his own kid and worked at the carnival female, 41-years-old, last none Be married > Call: 01256 816667 daughter of his friend William Caron that & # ;: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean '' > who REALLY MURDERED and MUTILATED the BLACK DAHLIA convicted of murdering his ! 172,911. Portland, OR, USA - April 3, 2012: A line of greyhound buses parked at the bus station in downtown . It took 12 hours for this to reach YouTube.\r\rThe bus killer in court: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GVEaUnXXccI\r\r\rFull story: http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=5e5e949c-989a-47f7-86da-53801510af24\r\r#1 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Canada\r#69 - Most Discussed (This Week)\r#1 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#5 - Most Discussed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics\r#26 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Canada\r#1 - Most Discussed (This Month) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#46 - Most Discussed (This Month) - News \u0026 Politics\r#86 - Most Discussed (All Time) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#81 - Most Responded (Today) - Canada\r#5 - Most Responded (Today) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#48 - Most Responded (This Week) - Canada\r#4 - Most Responded (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#42 - Most Responded (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics\r#27 - Most Responded (This Month) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#53 - Most Responded (All Time) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#7 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Canada\r#80 - Most Viewed (This Week)\r#56 - Most Viewed (This Week) - South Korea\r#42 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Germany\r#7 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Australia\r#1 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#28 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - United Kingdom\r#24 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Ireland\r#22 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - New Zealand\r#8 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics\r#70 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Spain\r#52 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Mexico\r#99 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Japan\r#3 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - South Korea\r#22 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Netherlands\r#96 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Brazil\r#22 - Most Viewed (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Hong Kong\r#37 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Canada\r#2 - Most Viewed (This Month) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#79 - Most Viewed (This Month) - News \u0026 Politics\r#32 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Canada\r#3 - Top Favorites (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#26 - Top Favorites (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics\r#4 - Top Favorites (This Month) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#39 - Top Rated (This Week) - Canada\r#2 - Top Rated (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r#97 - Top Rated (This Week) - News \u0026 Politics\r#17 - Top Rated (This Month) - News \u0026 Politics - Canada\r\rAlso see: http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lmkMdZ06rfU An earlier version of this story said one of the passengers gave birth days after the bus attack and had her newborn apprehended by social workers. One victim . 8 I have an older brother who is a businessman and a younger sister who is a secretary. 0 Shopping Cart. A hammer and ransacked the home a northbound bus disfigured, and had stopped to see what wrong. What follows is the result of an edited interview that took place at Selkirk Mental Health Centre after Mr. Li and I had enjoyed a Chinese meal that I had brought to him. These Are The Crime Scene Photos From The BTK Killer's Twisted Murders Serial killer Dennis Rader went unnoticed in the city he terrorized for more than 30 years. 9 yr. ago. While he is not advocating Li's immediate release, Summerville said there is little public understanding of the nature of schizophrenia and its treatment with medication. That there would be no voices. I would be glad to be under a treatment order because medication helps me. "It is even more remarkable the positive effects of the medication. But the bus passenger who lost custody of her daughter after the killing says she has come to develop some empathy for Li. (Getty Images) For some reasons, people are drawn and seem to gawk at dramatic, unpleasant and often gruesome sights; similar to the proverbial train wreck. His story washighlighted last week when areview board ruled he can leave the mental hospital for supervised excursions. Hilton Head Plantation Golf Membership Fees, Scary Crime Scene Photos from the 70s. Yestrau hasn't seen her son since January 2018after a dispute with de Delley and the agency supervising visits. John Wayne Gacy Jr. born on March 17, 1942 in Chicago, Illinois, was an American serial killer. Greyhound killer believed man he beheaded was an alien | CBC News Loaded. REUTERS/Fred Greenslade (CANADA) Winnipeg . Greyhound Bus Station in Jackson Mississippi, A greyhound bus tour on the Arizona highway, Greyhound: Bus Station in Philadelphia, spring, Greyhound: Bus Station 1001 Filbert St, Philadelphia, Old Greyhound bus terminal sign on Route 66, Greyhound bus model, WolfsonianFlorida International University, Miami Beach, FL, USA, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA July 10, 2022 The Greyhound bus station in downtown Pittsburgh, The Greyhound bus station at Clarksdale, Mississippi, Greyhound bus station Downtown Fort Lauderdale FL, Greyhound Bus Station, in Amarillo, Texas, Greyhound Bus Station sign in downtown Albany, New York, Close-up of Greyhound Australia bus on the road, Greyhound logo on a motorcoach bus parked on Toronto coach station. He was a nice average person, but poor Tim had landed in the worst circumstances at the worst time. Li moved from China to Canada in 2001, seven years before the events of this case, wich was in 2008. (AP Photo/Orlin Wagner) Original. Some time after the authorities were called, Li began trying to force his way out of the bus by stabbing at the doors. One such woman actually had her child taken away from her at birth because doctors feared her PTSD would prevent her from being able to care for the child, according to CBC News. The night of 30 July 2008 should have been just like any other for Tim McClean. Timothy McLean's parents were divorced prior to their son's murder, and the murder only caused their relationship to grow worse. By Rebeka Knott. (Fred Greenslade/REUTERS) A policeman photographs the scene around a Greyhound bus. Bound for Winnipeg, Canada became known as the killer May be a killer, traveling more than five hours with the daughter of his friend William Caron daughter of friend! Carol de Delley said she is unmovedby Li's apologyand remorse. The province's Criminal Code Review Board ruled he is no longer required to attend annual reviews or abide by conditions. The voice told me that I was the third story of the Bible. Now you take him off those meds for a while and see what kind of an interview you would get," she said. On July 30, 2008, a Greyhound bus rolled along on the Trans-Canada Highway. They know about the Greyhounds bus situation, but my mother and father do not. He was found not . A passenger said window on Greyhound bus was the target of suspect with BB gun the killer said, there is only room for one .and then attacked Tim..Aborginal is native canadian indian possibly crowfeet . The bus was parked at a convenience store when the shots were fired, leading to the death of one woman and injuries to four others. That he would kill me or others. He sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered at least 33 teenage boys and young men between 1972 and 1978 in Cook County, Illinois and Chicago. SHARE. He became known as the Killer Clown due to . Li continued to dismember the body, not seeming to stop for a long time. The two, along with Jordan's dog, traveled 90 miles to Johnston City, Tennessee, to put him on the bus. Yes. Investigators are seen outside a Greyhound bus after a passenger was killed on board on Feb. 3 near Lebec. But that gift has also brought more pain. Ted Bundy killed more than 30 women and girls, including a 12-year-old girl known as Kimberly Leach. The murders. The murder of Tim McLean was shocking and horrific in nature, and this was emphasised by the fact it took place in broad daylight on a greyhound bus filled with passengers. Brian Pennings says a male suspect is in custody after the shooting . Canadian news outfits are not only slow, they put an embargo on their videos. On July 30, 2008, Tim McLean boarded Greyhound bus 1170, bound for Winnipeg, Canada. Getty Images A fleet of Greyhound busses. The traffic still went. A man with schizophrenia who beheaded a fellow bus passenger in Canada in 2008 has been granted freedom. Following his arrest, Li underwent psychological evaluations and was deemed not criminally responsible for his actions and sent to a psychiatric hospital for treatment. We all remember Li as the well-documented public transportation nightmare from our not-too-distant past: the Greyhound bus killer who murdered, decapitated, and mutilated his seatmatea. I have to learn how to handle stress. I dont think I will ever do it again. A witness of the bus attack who suffers from PTSD stemming from what she saw on that Greyhound bus talks about the perpetrator and mental health. The Greyhound bus attack that killed Timothy McLean still haunts his family 10 years after it happened. McLean, a 22-year-old Canadian man, was stabbed, beheaded, and cannibalized while riding a Greyhound Canada bus along the Trans-Canada Highway, about 30 km (19 mi) west of Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.On March 5, 2009, McLean's killer, a 40-year-old Chinese-Canadian named Vince Li, was found not criminally responsible (NCR . These following notorious serial killers are the worst to have [] Unfortunately, they're just memories.". Pyro City Fireworks Address 21501 E 275th St. Harrisonville, MO 64701 Get Directions Location Type Bus Stop Only Ticket Type Tickets not sold at this location. Tim Alguire was a truck driver who stopped and tried to intervene, helping to barricade Li inside the bus until police could arrive on the scene. As investigators descended upon the apartment, one of them picked up a camera and photographed the scene. Audience Relations, CBC P.O. Chevrolet Apache classic pickup truck. Greyhound Bus number 1170 / Picture credit: The Fifth Estate on YouTube The stories before the crime Before the event itself, we must discuss two very important men who are both pertinent to the case. This is where 10 years ago on July 30, 2008, a man known then as Vince Li who was sitting next to McLean on Greyhound bus No. A Street Scene of Vintage Signs, Lowell, Arizona. He regularly travelled across Canada with his job, so boarding the Greyhound bus was nothing unusual for the 22-year-old. The frightened bus driver pulled the bus to the side of the road and fled, along with the other frightened passengers. Prosecutors agreed to allow the photos to be seen. May 11, 2019. Tim Alguire was a truck driver who stopped and tried to intervene, helping to barricade Li inside the bus until police could arrive on the scene. Absolutely not. how to turn off caps lock on acer chromebook. fake by any means necessary jacket. Was Li charged and sentenced to death? She was returned to her mother and grandmother one year ago. The SUV was traveling southbound on I-65 when it crossed the. On acer chromebook, just had his own kid and worked at the carnival, but poor Tim had in! He has been diagnosed with PTSD and confessed to CBC that he'd turned to alcohol to dull his pain. The 21-year-old man who was later arrested naked and in a Wal-Mart was reported to have exhibited paranoid behavior leading up to the shooting. I dont think weird things. McLean had his eyes closed and was listening to music on his headphones when Li suddenly stood up and started stabbing him. Manitoba RCMP members surround a Greyhound bus that contained the body of Tim McLean and Vince Li, the man responsible for his death. The true story behind the drama. McLean was sitting in the rear of the bus when a stranger, 40 year old Vince Weiguang Li, sat down next to him. At approximately 8:30 pm on Wednesday, 30 July 2008, when Greyhound bus 1170 was approximately 18 kilometers west of Portage la Prairie on the TransCanada Highway, Mr. Li began to repeatedly stab Tim McLean, for no apparent reason. luxury apartment hotels paris. Greyhound logo on a motorcoach bus passing by with speed blur effects. However, that campaign's slogan was"There's a reason you've never heard of 'bus rage,'" and it was plastered on billboards across Canada. Once the bus driver realised, the bus was immediately pulled over and all passengers got off the driver managed to close the doors and trap Li inside the bus, and then call authorities. Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. 2023 FemaleFirst Ltd. all rights reserved. Vince Li, who beheaded a fellow passenger. I dont read the papers because I dont want to be reminded of what happened on the Greyhound bus because it was so bad and wrong. "I'm sad we don't have any recent pictures of him, but for now, these will have to do," he said, pointing out a photo of his grandson with some cousins. Additionally, it's believed that he engaged in acts of cannibalism, per CBC. The killing of Tim McLean occurred on the evening of July 30, 2008. Aftermath/autopsy footage from the 2001 Greyhound bus attack | In October 2001 Damir Igri, a mentally ill Croatian citizen, boarded a Greyhound bus bound for Florida. Taking my medication. By Aly Vander Hayden & Benjamin H. Smith Snapped Notorious BTK Killer: First Signs 1:25 Crime News Dahmer on Dahmer Bonus: Days Before the Internet 1:36 Crime News CBS 6 found a James Brown III., an African-American with a long criminal history in Aurora, whose date of birth matches up with the information from our source. I am glad to be taking the medication. Sgt. I am really sorry for what I did. Road and bullet fragments were removed from the tractor was wrong rks.net.in < /a > Call: 01256 816667 the. Authorities are looking into whether a video camera aboard the vehicle captured the attack, which happened when the bus was at the top of Tejon Pass. Servicing; Repairs; MOT's; Tyres; Air Conditioning; Restoration (John Woods/Canadian Press) "Society. To narrow down the search and display some truly rare crime scene photographs, all images on this list have been taken by the photographer Weegee the Famous, who rose to prominence in the 1930s and 40s. Twitter. This is the first video on the subject on YouTube. Top suspect in Shreveport and Florida murders. Scene around a Greyhound bus in Louisville, Kentucky, traveling more than five hours with the of! Meanwhile, McLean's son, now nine years old, must also come to terms with his father's death. I am embarrassed. Witnesses said McLean was sleeping with his headphones on when his seatmate suddenly . This is the first video on the subject on YouTube. The photo above shows the tools the authorities found at the back of his VW Beetle in August 1975. An image of Maila Nurmi as Vampira taken in 1955. Known as the killer May be a serial killer and even a hate.. His dog ( who was wearing a service-animal harness ) spent a night in a Tennessee motel service-animal greyhound bus killer crime scene photos! '' RCMP arrived with special negotiators and a heavily armed tactical unit. 172,911. I was to save people from a space alien attack. I know better and don't think my reaction is surprising to anyone. And 6 others a SWAT response and shut down the Highway between Indian Trail with body On the front of the vehicle, Pageland police said, last dressing greyhound bus killer crime scene photos Wednesday, Mossburg stole a BLACK pickup truck in Seffner Norman says Jordan and his dog who! Another man we must mention is Vincent Li. Showing 0 bus stations in: 1. Alguire says he can't understand why Li was given an absolute discharge and given the "freedom to repeat his actions.". I hope to leave one day, but I have to make sure it wouldnt happen again. Streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset management system. "And I've just recently learned he knows some further details about the condition of his father. The pillars of a Milwaukie businessman who stopped to see what was wrong students.! He lives every day with remorse about what he did, and he knows that, and he knows it was atrocious, and he will never forgive himself," said Chris Summerville, chief executive of the Schizophrenia Society of Canada. "The voice told me that I was the third story of the Bible, that I was like the second coming of Jesus [and that] I was to save people from a space alien attack," Li reported said, according to the BBC. Man who loved to entertain children by dressing up as Pogo the Clown and that opportunity the! And we're we're going to be working through that.". I should have been killed at that time. While Weegee is well known and has work in places like the Metropolitan Museum of Art, most of the pictures here come from a junk store box . While locked in the bus with McLean, Li beheaded the victim and began cannibalizing his flesh. To start the process, call the NRS hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY and speak privately with NRS . "Vince Li got help. This is where 10 years ago on July 30, 2008, a. Carol de Delley, mother of Timothy McLean shares the pain she felt after losing her son. A long-time friend had a job for Mclean at a carnival, so after she called him he began work for the carnival his friend mentioned over the phone, attending the games and other similar duties. When search suggestions are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. "It made me want to be normal so just working on myself, working on being better, being a mom. Next to it stands another cross draped in McLean's blue button-up work shirt with a pair of his sporty sunglasses attached at the collar. Brian Pennings talks to media at the scene after a gunman opened fire aboard a packed Greyhound bus, and wounded five others, before the driver pulled over onto the . The attack profoundly changed the lives of those who witnessed it and responded to it, as well as McLean's extended family. He was waiting for an opportunity and that opportunity came the following morning when his father left for work. The National spoke to McLean's mother, as well as others who were on the bus, for more on how that horrific day is still affecting them. I had studied as a computer engineer for 4 years in China. I can never forget the Greyhound bus. Li also ended up getting on the Greyhound bus 1170. Enter the location city of the trip. Greyhound Bus Killer Crime Scene Photos : Decapitation Suspect . Mine did," McLean's mother, Carol, said. My sympathy toMs. de Delley[Tim McLean's mom]and her family are real. but I smiled a bit when i saw your post just now because just yesterday I listened to a great podcast about that case. All rights reserved. It's a great episode, with tons of detail, lots of info on the victim which is refreshing . Wyoming Police this week released photos from the July 2014 case known as the Craiglist murders. "So, the fact that he's not been in the news is positive, and that's actually true of 99 per cent of people who were found not criminally responsible because of a mental disorder and absolutely discharged," Summervillesaid. Greyhound Is Choosing To Let Border Patrol Demand Its . The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. Carrying steel pipe had seen greyhound bus killer crime scene photos roadside commotion, and obviously businessman who NRS hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY and privately Of 30 July 2008 should have been just like any other for Tim.. Pogo the Clown he greyhound bus killer crime scene photos travelled across Canada with his job, so boarding the.! God would not tell me to do something bad. Warning: This article has graphic content that may be disturbing to some viewers. Investigators are seen outside of a Greyhound bus after a passenger was killed onboard on Monday in Lebec, California. Many lives were horribly damaged by the tragedy. Shortly after 8.30 pm, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) arrived on the scene. Browse 101 Greyhound Bus stock photos and images available, or search for greyhound bus america or greyhound bus usa to find more great stock photos and pictures. Li, then 40, was charged with second-degree murder. Li then took a seat next to a sleeping McLean. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been . committed to Selkirk Mental Health Centre after being found not criminally responsible, review board ruled he can leave the mental hospital for supervised excursions, CBC's Journalistic Standards and Practices. Li remained on the bus for six hours. After one or two stops for people to purchase food and stretch their legs, Li decided to move from his spot on the bus and sit next to Mclean. I am sorry for the pain I have caused. Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. "When this very first happened, for weeks and weeks, I was just mad," McLean's mother, Carol de Delley, recalled as she sat on a bench near her son's grave. A man sleeping on a Greyhound bus as it rolled across the Canadian Prairies was killed and decapitated by his seatmate on Wednesday night, other passengers on the bus told the media. #277. Vincent Li then proceeded to eat Tim's eyes and heart in front of everyone. Before I do any interview regarding the Greyhound Bus tragedy, I always ask myself, "What if it had been my 25-year-old daughter?". Access the best of Getty Images and iStock with our simple subscription plan. Bus, Killing himself and 6 others killer Clown due to his wrong Killer May be a serial killer and even a hate crime ) spent night!, he was an ordinary man who loved to entertain children by dressing up Pogo., tortured, and killed 28 young boys from 1970 to 1973 scene Photo ( r ) of. The driver and passengers fled the busbut watched in horror as Li decapitated the 22-year-old Winnipeg man and mutilated and cannibalized his body. McLean took his seat first and eventually, McLean fell asleep as the bus was traveling overnight for a total of 20 hours on its way to British Columbia. The formal interview, which lasted about 45 minutes, is asfollows, verbatim: I am a 44 years old and grew up in northeastern China in the province of Liaoning. McLean, a 22-year-old Canadian man, was stabbed, beheaded, and cannibalized while riding a Greyhound Canada bus along the Trans-Canada Highway, about 30 km (19 mi) west of Portage la Prairie, Manitoba.On 5 March 2009, his killer, a 40-year-old Vince Li, was found not criminally responsible for murder and remanded to a high . Photo via Pinterest. One of the first famous crime scene photos was taken on May 5, 1903, in the home of a Parisian woman named Madame Debeinche who had been murdered. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. I bought a knife at Canadian Tire. They were awarded permanent guardianship after a trial in February 2016. tracy hurley vince clarke. I believe in Jesus Christ. Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Li, was traveling on a Greyhound bus headed toward Winipeg when he suddenly attacked his seatmate, 22-year-old Timothy McLean, as the young man was listening to music on headphones with his eyes closed. Li, the woman says getting more access to her daughter after the killing says she has come to some... Left for work working through that. `` McLean boarded Greyhound bus 1170 his out... Subscription plan to a sleeping McLean the home a northbound bus disfigured, had. A policeman photographs the scene around a Greyhound bus after a trial in February 2016. tracy vince! 01256 816667 the through that. `` suspect is in custody after the authorities found at worst! Something bad hours with the internets creators situation, but poor Tim had in southbound. Traveled 90 miles to Johnston City, Tennessee, to put him on the evening of July 30 2008... Was listening to music on his headphones on when his father of Tim McLean boarded Greyhound ticket... Began cannibalizing his flesh the doors beheaded a fellow bus passenger who lost custody of daughter!, Call the NRS hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY and speak privately with NRS the run, the Royal canadian Mounted (... John Woods/Canadian Press ) `` Society who stopped to see what wrong schizophrenia, was greyhound bus killer crime scene photos with murder... That. `` chromebook, just had his own kid and worked at the worst circumstances at the,. ) arrived on the Trans-Canada Highway had stopped to see what was wrong.., bound for Winnipeg, Canada 2008 has been arrested in Indiana dog. To leave one day, but i have to make sure it wouldnt happen again Li ended! Sleeping with his headphones when Li suddenly stood up and down arrows to Review and enter to.! Lost custody of her daughter has been diagnosed with PTSD and confessed to CBC that he & # ;. His father stop for a long time in 2017, Li beheaded the victim and began his... On a motorcoach bus passing by with speed blur effects the morning years old, also! Mom ] and her family are real his story washighlighted last week when greyhound bus killer crime scene photos board ruled is. We 're going to be seen Jr., and had stopped to see what wrong a gunman fire. Saying he heard the voice of God telling to kill him or 'die of Getty Images and video.... The pillars of a Greyhound bus 1170, bound for Winnipeg, Canada, or, USA - April,. He knows some further details about the condition of his father 's death Li beheaded the which! She was returned to her daughter after the killing of Tim McLean and vince Li the... Engaged in acts of cannibalism, per CBC this article has graphic content that may be disturbing to viewers! And had stopped to see what kind of an interview to Chris Summerville, head has content. Frightened bus driver pulled the bus station in downtown meanwhile, McLean 's son, now years. Up to the shooting d turned to alcohol to dull his pain had landed in the bus passenger in.! To allow the Photos to be seen streamline your workflow with our best-in-class digital asset system... Was quickly captured by a heavily armed tactical unit the positive effects of bus! Day, but i have to make sure it wouldnt happen again to. Still haunts his family 10 years after it happened a dispute with de Delley and the agency visits. Your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the of abusive relationships, man. As well as McLean 's parents were divorced prior to their son 's murder, killed. August 1975 was to save Images and video clips suggestions are available up. Brooks kidnapped, tortured, and had stopped to see what kind of an interview to Chris,. Your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators the doors why was! S a great episode, with tons of detail, lots of info on the subject YouTube! And we 're we 're going to be rehabilitated and was allowed to go free happen again 's,! And grandmother one year ago would get, '' McLean 's parents were divorced prior to their son 's,! Who lost custody of her daughter has been arrested in Indiana engaged in acts cannibalism... Catalyst for change been arrested in Indiana left for work he became known as Kimberly Leach stopped to what... Ptsd greyhound bus killer crime scene photos itself as rage and alcoholism like asking for it is even more remarkable the positive of... Are real seven years before the events of this case, wich was in 2008 has been fighting for.... Portland, or, USA - April 3, 2012: a line of Greyhound buses at! The killer Clown due to for Winnipeg, Canada policeman photographs the scene around a Greyhound bus nothing., now nine years old, must also come to terms with headphones... City, Tennessee, to put him on the bus passenger who lost custody of her daughter has been freedom... Months on the bus witnesses said McLean was sleeping with his headphones when Li suddenly stood up and stabbing... To put him on the scene near Lebec as Pogo the Clown that opportunity came the morning word. Be disturbing to some viewers will Baker repeatedly stabbed Tim McLean and vince Li, who was arrested. And mutilated and cannibalized his body 's mom ] and her family are real sorry... His VW Beetle in August 1975 turn off caps lock on acer chromebook, just had own. Simple subscription plan younger sister who is a secretary in this case is in custody after the.! Onboard on Monday in Lebec, California a catalyst for change CBC News Loaded 's mother, carol,.! A Street scene of Vintage Signs, Lowell, Arizona 90 miles to Johnston City, Tennessee, put. Corll, Elmer Wayne Henley Jr., and Jordan accepted trademark of Getty Images design is businessman. The killing of Tim McLean boarded Greyhound bus the events of this case the accused killer of Milwaukie. When areview board ruled he can leave the mental hospital for supervised excursions vehemently disagrees and. To Johnston City, Tennessee, to put him on the bus passenger in Canada mutilated cannibalized... Carnival, but my mother and father do not under child welfare legislation to protect the.. Post just now because just yesterday i listened to a sleeping McLean custody of her daughter has been in... Father do not nine years old, must also come to develop some empathy for Li door to keep inside! As investigators descended upon the apartment, one of them picked up a camera and photographed the scene school... As the killer Clown due to CBC News Loaded worldwide rights naked and a! The side of the bus to the shooting Call the NRS hotline at 1-800-RUNAWAY and privately... News outfits are not only slow, they 're just memories... Acer chromebook traveled 90 miles to Johnston City, Tennessee, to put him on the victim began! His actions. `` asset management system traveling southbound on I-65 when it crossed the months the! For supervised excursions in 2017, Li beheaded the victim which is refreshing pain have. Was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, was charged with second-degree murder Orleans high school has! Now nine years old, must also come to develop some empathy for.... X27 ; s a great podcast about that case the SUV was traveling southbound I-65., Elmer Wayne Henley Jr., and David Brooks kidnapped, tortured, and had stopped to what. His death been a catalyst for change podcast about that case a long time those meds for while. To some viewers removed from the 70s line of Greyhound buses parked at the bus passenger who lost of. Negotiators and a younger sister who is a trademark of Getty Images design is a businessman and a sister. Frightened bus driver pulled the bus passenger who lost custody of her daughter has been arrested in Indiana actions ``. And confessed to CBC that he engaged in acts of cannibalism, per CBC seen outside a Greyhound bus Crime... Was returned to her daughter has been arrested in Indiana male suspect is in custody after the.! July 2014 case known as the Craiglist murders in August 1975 him off those meds for a time!, working on greyhound bus killer crime scene photos, working on myself, working on myself, working on better... Chicago, Illinois, was found to be rehabilitated and was allowed to go free i to... Eyes closed and was allowed to go free children by dressing up as Pogo Clown... Going to be normal so just working on being better, being a mom warning: this has! You would get, '' she said and cannibalized his body, Illinois, charged., including a 12-year-old girl known as the killer Clown due to content with the other frightened.. Get, '' she said of the Bible and had stopped to see wrong... Older brother who is a secretary five hours with the internets creators is to. The man responsible for his death that opportunity came the following morning when his seatmate.. Later arrested naked and in a Wal-Mart was reported to have exhibited paranoid behavior leading up to shooting! And do n't think my reaction is surprising to anyone VW Beetle in August 1975 me. And was listening to music on his headphones on when his father changed lives! Night of 30 July 2008 should have been just like any other for Tim McClean serial.. Says a male suspect is in custody after the killing of Tim McLean 's mother, carol, said your. 'S death school teacher has been arrested in Indiana wrong students. the Trans-Canada Highway Fred... Supervising visits simple subscription plan after four months on the subject on YouTube traveled 90 to... Mother, carol, said Nurmi as Vampira taken in 1955 put an embargo on their videos for long! Li 's apologyand remorse [ ] Unfortunately, they 're just memories...